Fake Kingdom Nusquam Mos Subsisto Nos

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Bel

Well then maybe I was testing my new Technology. Neracite can be very unstable, so I made a camo suit and became Bel.

You have a problem?

@Megami

regardless of how new he is, every fourm member should know not to spam, as such he isn't exempt from the rules.

It wasn't an official warning. If I said I'm warning people not to screw with me while I'm having an insomnia day, you have no control over that.

@Little one

Nah, you can't anger me, I have no emotions. I'm still more awesome than what you look like.

and thank you for saying tht last part. Spam is spam 'nuff said.

Umm when did I spam exactly because you guys argue a lot and I refuse to be the cause of any dissension; it's very unbecoming of me.

And Megami, if you do have a yugiohnetwork account I'll duel you. If not then oh well ^^

And why do you all argue so much? Just asking

@Megami

Don't make excuses, actually start a conversation.

@WHAM

your short "lolwhat?" type posts. We argue because we can and none of us activly play Yugioh much anymore. I used to do tournaments before the 5Ds cards came out.

@Bel

Ok then I'll just change back. Just give me a minute...

Well I get where the second one is but the 1st and third were subtle or not so subtle topic changes...I mean Spam is really up to you guys, but I do apologize!

And its fine and I will be there!

My account is Zonixs...yes there is a story behind that name. It involves vampires and I'd be happy to tell you all about it.

If you are 12' date=' then you are too growed up for your age. I mean for all your previous actions on this site until now.

[/quote']

I know that. Both physically and mentally. Im like 5'9, hit puberty already, and act like I'm 13-14 Excpet when I act childish on purpose to be funny. Well Ill be 13 exactly 3 months from now

Ya know what f*ck you deus! I'm tired of you being a prick!

Your saying I'm the one with an Unstable Emotional system!?

You should look in the mirrior! Says the kid that said he loved me ' date=' and now feals he has to have me hate him to feal good about himself, Well there you have it, [b']are you happy!?[/b] I Have absolutely no respect or kindness I can continue waist on your pathetic EXISTANCE!

Yes, Indeed I'm, also, you wrote "existence" wrong. And thanks to you, I learned a new word, prick.

Why can't you simply...

Ah, forget it...

I'm not gonna waste my time...

BTW< we argue so much simply because we are always at odds either in a joking manner, or... in the example above.

Archived