Fake Kingdom Nusquam Mos Subsisto Nos

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright I've Judged the cards!

BZ vs Kailyn

While Kailyn's card fills all requirements, it is simple and it's effect has no major drawbacks to counter it's positive effects. It's picture, name, and level fit well.

BZ's card is much more unique and the effect is much more balanced. Everything fits the requirements and the picture, name, and level fit nicely.

BZ wins the first round of the FKvsFTR contest.

@Deus - you don't wanna know.

@Kailyn - it was a good game. Then again, I'm in the FTR's side on this, so I couldn't cheer for you that much.

@Creator - bleh to you

@Sean - blackwing, lightsworn, a bunch of cards that fall under one single name catogory and/or work well together.

@Deus - you don't wanna know.

@Kailyn - it was a good game. Then again' date=' I'm in the FTR's side on this, so I couldn't cheer for you that much.

@Creator - bleh to you

@Sean - blackwing, lightsworn, a bunch of cards that fall under one single name catogory and/or work well together.

[/quote']

No, I do wanna know what you were going to say.

We have a fanfic, our own site which has been dead forever, a roleplay who's status I'm unaware of as I haven't been to check it in forever, Chase, Kari, and I got name changes, I'm a guy, I have a GF, I lost my addiction to Lolicon, Link is still a Lolicon, and Deus has been Deus.

There was a Fake Type Destruction Division for a week, its leader is now an honorary member of the Kingdom, Flame Dragon became a Supermod, and now we are in a 3v3 with the FTR

Archived