Fake Kingdom Nusquam Mos Subsisto Nos

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am active, and I don't need to care about the thread as long as I maintain order when I'm on I keep my postion. Besides my position is the only thing keeping me on this side. It's part of the deal DMG made with me, no position, no Creator.

Kekekeke, Zero I planned for something like this. Go ahead remove me, I'll just join the otherside and get this thing shut down even faster. Cause we can pretty much say that Nexev is out, Deustodo won't stick around much longer once I convince DL about the Brotherhood. Which means that you have 2 vampires, 2 emotional challenged girls, a rainbow obssesed guy, and a Anti-Hero wanabe. The only one who actually manages to provide any real entertainment is Kailyn. The FK is Screwed, I'm just milking it for it's worth.

... 3 years and 464 posts? That's sad...

Actually, if Creator joins the FTR... you guys are screwed...

Cause that means you'll be left with what he said.

But...

*whacks creator*

Kailyn is not emotionally unstable.

Aqua isn't emotionally unstable either. >.>

Well, as far as I know.

BTW< why do you call kari megami when we all call her kari?

Also, I like most members here.

Although I wouldn't expect most of them to hold a thread together WHEN together.

Why's everyone so jumpy?

I mean, it's usually me who's all like "DIEEE! >O"

Whenever someone says things like that >.>

BTW, creator, if I changed my name to hayate or something, I bet you;d still call me link or whatever, right?

Sean stop double/triple/short posting, or we will have creator ban you. and you may not be rainbow obsessed. but you will slways be a rainbow.

@Creator's little list. I will edit the first part. A vampire with dial-up, and an active good card maker vampire who makes up for DMG's slow internet

Archived