Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sasuke did NOT kill Itachi (technically). Sasuke DID stab Itachi in the back, but that was genjutsu. In fact, half their battle was genjutsu fights. Then alot of things happened which I don't quite remember, Orochimaru came out of Sasuke and Itachi sealed him up in eternal genjutsu. In the end, actually, Itachi died because of lack of energy. The last thing he did was touch Sasuke's forehead like he used to. So technically, Sasuke did not kill Itachi.

Which is why he's my fav. and always will be.

It was. Oddly enough, most of Sasuke's fights seem to be when he's either in no condition to fight, or when he's borrowing power from the curse mark.

I also liked the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight.

1. Garra vs Rock Lee

2. Sasuke vs. Naruto

3. Sasuke vs. Itachi

probably my favs.

Sasuke did NOT kill Itachi (technically). Sasuke DID stab Itachi in the back' date=' but that was genjutsu. In fact, half their battle was genjutsu fights. Then alot of things happened which I don't quite remember, Orochimaru came out of Sasuke and Itachi sealed him up in eternal genjutsu. In the end, actually, Itachi died because of lack of energy. The last thing he did was touch Sasuke's forehead like he used to. So technically, Sasuke did not kill Itachi.

[/quote']

Thats exactly what i said, except in the end, itachi wanted sasuke to get stronger and defeat Uchiha Madara via eternal Menkeyo and so he wanted sasuke to get the menkeyo but he had failed to do so, so itachi implmented it in sasuke via touching his forehand then he also gained Eternal by killing itachi so that sasuke would be as strong as Madara and resist the temptation of joining the akatsuki. Also, since no one knows of the true reason for Itachi killing the Uchiha, it would make Sasuke look like the great avenger(or Hero) of the Uchiha and with the eternal menkeyo, can kill Madara. I'd explain in more detail but thats would basicly happened. Itachi basicly killed him self. His main objective was to free orochmaru from sasuke and give sasuke the Eternal Menkyo.

Sasuke did NOT kill Itachi (technically). Sasuke DID stab Itachi in the back' date=' but that was genjutsu. In fact, half their battle was genjutsu fights. Then alot of things happened which I don't quite remember, Orochimaru came out of Sasuke and Itachi sealed him up in eternal genjutsu. In the end, actually, Itachi died because of lack of energy. The last thing he did was touch Sasuke's forehead like he used to. So technically, Sasuke did not kill Itachi.

[/quote']

Thats exactly what i said, except in the end, itachi wanted sasuke to get stronger and defeat Uchiha Madara via eternal Menkeyo and so he wanted sasuke to get the menkeyo but he had failed to do so, so itachi implmented it in sasuke via touching his forehand then he also gained Eternal by killing itachi so that sasuke would be as strong as Madara and resist the temptation of joining the akatsuki. Also, since no one knows of the true reason for Itachi killing the Uchiha, it would make Sasuke look like the great avenger(or Hero) of the Uchiha and with the eternal menkeyo, can kill Madara. I'd explain in more detail but thats would basicly happened. Itachi basicly killed him self. His main objective was to free orochmaru from sasuke and give sasuke the Eternal Menkyo.

ok, but sasuke doesnt have eternal. after fighting killer bee, he reaches for a glass of water, but knocks it over with blurry vision, read the manga if u dnt believe me. plus, to get eternal he would have to transplant itachi's eyes into his sockets, which he explicitly said he wudnt do, so sasuke only has regular mangekyo, not eternal

[/quote']

ok, but sasuke doesnt have eternal. after fighting killer bee, he reaches for a glass of water, but knocks it over with blurry vision, read the manga if u dnt believe me. plus, to get eternal he would have to transplant itachi's eyes into his sockets, which he explicitly said he wudnt do, so sasuke only has regular mangekyo, not eternal

i assumed that already had EMS (eternal mankeyo sharingan)

[/quote']

i assumed that already had EMS (eternal mankeyo sharingan)

Madara has EMC because Madaras brother gave him his eyes,to bring back the respect to Uchiha from the people of the vilage.

Archived