Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no he didnt, u might be thinking of his kyuubi/sage eyes, but w/e. heres how i think it will play out, ur welcome to disagree

i foresee naruto fighting sasuke definitely, but forced into a situation where Sasuke wud take someone like sakura hostage and tell naruto "Kill Kakashi, or Sakura dies" any1 remember tht from first few chapters? i bet tht will happen, but i dnt knw how naruto will solve it. naruto will definitely win, but i think he and sasuke will end up teaming together to defeat madara, and then sasuke dies. wat u people think?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fZmg-aJiHo&feature=related] epic theme, im listining to it as we speak [/url]

edit: if you didn't notice in the manga, itachi gives naruto some of his power cause he foresee's sasuke's betrayel of the village(at least it is inferensed) so when sasuke and naruto fight, naruto can counter sasukes menkeyo with his own, thanks to itachi itachi

^ If that's how you would handle it then you are one very viloent person........

Not really' date=' I just don't like Sasuke. He killed one of the few fully-coherent (And the most bad-@$$) Ninjas in the entire anime.

[/quote']

if thats itachi you iz tacking about, he let sasuke kill him so that sasuke would get Eternal Menkeyo sharingan and eventally beat madara cause he wanted sasuke to become the hero of Uchiha and return to Konoha

Archived