Koa'Ki Meiru Urknight

f12702792-ac-2290xf6x0600x0450-m.jpg

Core Chimail Urknight 「コアキメイル・ウルナイト」

EARTH/Beast-Warrior - Effect/4/2000/1500

This card's controller either sends 1 "Core Chimail's Iron Core" from their hand to the Graveyard or reveals 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster in their hand to their opponent during each of their End Phases. Otherwise, this card is destroyed. Once per turn, by revealing 1 "Core Chimail's Iron Core" in your hand to your opponent, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Core Chimail" monster from your Deck other than "Core Chimail Urknight".

Super Rare

This is what they needed. This is how they need to play. You just dump everything in 1 turn and go BLAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Then die' date=' and hope to comeback, unless your opponent doesn't comeback. Koakis will be SUPER fast, just do everything in 1 turn and pray for a win. It will be so lulzy.

[/quote']

This >>>>>>>> Some crappy "Anti-Meta" theme that only consists of like 2 of the Koa'Kis

Koa'ki Meirus need a Tuner pretty badly now.

Definite candidate for all those Barbaros Ür Decks. ^_____^

IDK that. But Tuner true dat.

Also, I think for Koakis to be more playable, they should be combined with Gadgets + Ultimate Offering + Speed. That's an idea, and works with Barbaros Ur to.

I personally think Koa'ki Meirus need to get back to the Anti-Meta strategy (perhaps cards that work both with Koa'ki Meiru and against the meta themes at the same time?), but this card is amazing, especially since it's a Beast-Warrior to reveal for Koa'ki Meiru Crusader. Now I HAVE TO go to the ABPF Sneak Preview no matter what.

Archived