Christmas Is Coming! Exercise Your Freedom Of Speech!

SushiTheLegend

So it's the 12th of November, at least over here in the UK. And well after the success of the Halloween Event we are looking to see what you want for the next event if we go ahead with it. In this case that would be a Christmas Event. Now we've already started to get some ideas of what we can do, but if we want to make this as successful as we want it to, I feel maybe we should get some ideas off you guys.

Therefore, here's your chance to let us know what you think we should do. Remember this can be anything within reason of course. So post here any and all ideas you have that could be used for this event and when we finally come up with the event, we'll post all the details before it happens so you are all prepared for the event.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idea was good' date=' but it became a mad dash to the finish.

[/quote']

And that is why we've already started planning the Christmas festivities. This time it won't be such a rush ;)

Have the supers play. Their jokes would be awesome.

Play what exactly? We're talking about Christmas not Halloween.

They can participate this time and make sure all the mods do whatever they have to. It sucked when mods didn't have a thread.

Well, since Christmas is a lot about presents, I suggest that the Super/Mod's each have a thread, where those who post get randomized to see who get's a gift of say, Points or Reps. A lot like the Halloween event, yes, but this is just a quick suggestion.

how about we duel on YVD for something and they must win a number of duels for a prize

Some people might not own YVD or want it.

like me.

I really don't care what we do, Because I won't be online during that time. I say GFX or Card contest is the way to go since this is a Card Maker site.

Archived