Christmas Is Coming! Exercise Your Freedom Of Speech!

SushiTheLegend

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the advent calender sounds like fun but...I'd need you to talk more about what could be done in regards to it.

Well, make a topic either today or tomorrow and members can post their to say they 'join' the Advent Calender. Then put all the names into a random generator or something and generate 31 (or 25, however you want to do it, some advent calenders go to 31) people from the listings. Each day we'd open a door and maybe they would get something. -shrug-

You'd probably have to get people to make stuff for it, but it wouldn't be that hard to assemble a team.

We should have a Christmasy layout with holy in the corners of avatars and icicles dangling down from the tops of each post.

It would also be good to have some christmasy competitions like make an okay sort of deck with as many christmas and wintery cards as possible e.g. snowman eater. Or we could have christmasy card contests

Maybe a Gift Chain Thread.

[spoiler=Details]

So' date=' the Gift Chain Thread is basically a thread in which you make a gift for the above user. On Christmas Day, the mods gather together and vote on which user(s) made the best gift(s). Whoever is voted the best, wins some sort of prize.

Also, each user can only make 1 gift so that way its fair. And you have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd reward ladder.

Good idea or not?

[/quote']

How about a christmas tree thread where we all just send each other gifts? They can be points reps' date=' card rating, a member card.....you get the idea. And it wouldn't be too much trouble becuase we would all just send them to each other, and doesn"t need as much organization as the holloween thing.

[/quote']

Blood, that idea was already (somewhat) posted by Death Star -_-

He got p!ssed about it. He suggested it and nobody cares and then you suggest it and some people are going along with it.

Also, to anyone wondering, he's my cousin and used to use my computer for YCM (now he doesn't go on =/). [/pointless fact]

Anyway, I support Death Star's idea.

Edit: Ummm, I can't believe there's only 31 days left 'till Christmas! -_-

Lol, but you should seriously update the days.

Maybe a Gift Chain Thread.

[spoiler=Details]

So' date=' the Gift Chain Thread is basically a thread in which you make a gift for the above user. On Christmas Day, the mods gather together and vote on which user(s) made the best gift(s). Whoever is voted the best, wins some sort of prize.

Also, each user can only make 1 gift so that way its fair. And you have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd reward ladder.

Good idea or not?

[/quote']

How about a christmas tree thread where we all just send each other gifts? They can be points reps' date=' card rating, a member card.....you get the idea. And it wouldn't be too much trouble becuase we would all just send them to each other, and doesn"t need as much organization as the holloween thing.

[/quote']

Blood, that idea was already (somewhat) posted by Death Star -_-

He got p!ssed about it. He suggested it and nobody cares and then you suggest it and some people are going along with it.

Also, to anyone wondering, he's my cousin and used to use my computer for YCM (now he doesn't go on =/). [/pointless fact]

Anyway, I support Death Star's idea.

Edit: Ummm, I can't believe there's only 31 days left 'till Christmas! -_-

Lol, but you should seriously update the days.

O sorry, I didn't know. [Honestly] There are over 8 pages here and I didnt have time to read them all. I didn't mean to "steal" his idea or anything. And it's not like people were reacting to it like it was a insanely brilliant idea, so I really don't know what he would be so p!ssed about, anyway, they're not that similar, his idea was somewhat contest oriented in who could make the best gift, and mine was more about just giving each other stuff (like points and reps.)

Archived