Christmas Is Coming! Exercise Your Freedom Of Speech!

SushiTheLegend

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest King of Games

A secret santa thingy?

That would be fun. But it would be hard for non-GFXers. I can GFX though. Not that good though ;3.

This is what i was thinking, the gifts you could give could include GFX, a ycm member card, or even just + reps.

How about just 1 main thread (could be a contest or whatever, I don't really know). And at the end of it (This is where my suggestion comes in) people get More than just Worthless Points and Reps, because they are too common. Awards, Its a perfect opportunity to add new Awards.

Award Ideas:

Winners; The winners of the thread will get this Award:

* Santa - Winner of the X-Mas Awards thread, you've been a good member! Happy Christmas!

Losers: Losers of the thread get this award:

* Bag of Coal: You have lost in the X-Mas Awards thread, Santa has coal for a reason! Happy Christmas!

Just some Random Suggestion for a Prize. Whats Unique about this is that some people will get Coal and some will get Santa, So people wont have a chance to get every award, they have to Get one only, This makes the awards more Exciting.

By Awards, I mean that it will be an Icon beside the Twitter Award and the Print-A-Card Award.

How about just 1 main thread (could be a contest or whatever' date=' I don't really know). And at the end of it (This is where my suggestion comes in) people get More than just Worthless Points and Reps, because they are too common. Awards, Its a perfect opportunity to add new Awards.

Award Ideas:

* Santa - Winner of the X-Mas Awards thread, you've been a good member! Happy Christmas!

* Bag of Coal: You have lost in the X-Mas Awards thread, Santa has coal for a reason! Happy Christmas!

Just some Random Suggestion for a Prize. Whats Unique about this is that some people will get Coal and some will get Santa, So people wont have a chance to get every award, they have to Get one only, This makes the awards more Exciting.

By Awards, I mean that it will be an Icon beside the Twitter Award and the Print-A-Card Award.

[/quote']

I like but I think YCMaker would need to make the awards and he dint do much execpt look at the servers. But all we need is YCMaker to make the awards and then we can do it.

get some members to have "secret" candy canes as you get a candy cane it has a riddle that leads to the next persons name so everyone starts with hunters candy cane which is free and it would say something like "This wolf creeps out at night come to me for a Christmas freight." and that would be my riddle and they pm me and i give them the next riddle, at the end if they manage to get all of them they get a gift

Secret Santa thing? Well what if we did it with a Duel Tournament. Prior to the tournament a number of people in the tournament are picked as Santas' date=' and when they are defeated they give a gift to the person who won?

[/quote']

love the idea

How about just 1 main thread (could be a contest or whatever' date=' I don't really know). And at the end of it (This is where my suggestion comes in) people get More than just Worthless Points and Reps, because they are too common. Awards, Its a perfect opportunity to add new Awards.

Award Ideas:

[/quote']

I like but I think YCMaker would need to make the awards and he dint do much execpt look at the servers. But all we need is YCMaker to make the awards and then we can do it.

Get an image off the internet, (I have plenty of images for it, and their the right size). Then just spend 5-10 Seconds uploading Award.

Supers can give out awards.

Award Ideas:

[/quote']

Get an image off the internet, (I have plenty of images for it, and their the right size). Then just spend 5-10 Seconds uploading Award.

Supers can give out awards.

I know how to do it. I have my own forum but what I am trying to say is that YCMaker never interacts with anyone, not even Falling Pizza.(I wouldnt know coz I dont have Mod Forum) But past activitys show how he dosnt do awards anymore. Unless someone gave him a good waking up.

get some members to have "secret" candy canes as you get a candy cane it has a riddle that leads to the next persons name so everyone starts with hunters candy cane which is free and it would say something like "This wolf creeps out at night come to me for a Christmas freight." and that would be my riddle and they pm me and i give them the next riddle' date=' at the end if they manage to get all of them they get a gift[hr']

Secret Santa thing? Well what if we did it with a Duel Tournament. Prior to the tournament a number of people in the tournament are picked as Santas' date=' and when they are defeated they give a gift to the person who won?

[/quote']

love the idea

Yeah, I'm thinking of doing that candy cane thing. Defiently something that could be a lot of fun, heck you could do it in groups if you really wanted.

get some members to have "secret" candy canes as you get a candy cane it has a riddle that leads to the next persons name so everyone starts with hunters candy cane which is free and it would say something like "This wolf creeps out at night come to me for a Christmas freight." and that would be my riddle and they pm me and i give them the next riddle' date=' at the end if they manage to get all of them they get a gift[hr']

[/quote']

love the idea

Yeah, I'm thinking of doing that candy cane thing. Defiently something that could be a lot of fun, heck you could do it in groups if you really wanted.

that would be epic. would the duel tournament be YVD?

Archived