Christmas Is Coming! Exercise Your Freedom Of Speech!

SushiTheLegend

I am giving out FREE Gyftz at random from now till my christmas break. Now the mods aren't the only ones involved. ...Yet.

I will also give out Ornaments for your sig starting tomorrow. The link is in my sig.

I'm in for the free gytz stuff. But I'm liking a system near towards the stamp thing.....only with stalkings.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so you know there will be more than one activity going on at Christmas' date=' tournament is almost guaranteed.

[/quote']

So can I open up this event

The Christmas Event. Get your GYFTZ

Ok so I was having an Idea

I would like to be the Main person in this please

We would have a few Santas

One of them would be me

I would be the Main person

The santas would delever GYFTZ to members on Christmas Day

Then we would have elves

One kind of elves would be Who do Renders

and the other Elves are great Sig Makers

There would be a thread where people sign up to be elves

And another thread

where members request for GYFTZ

They tell us what sort of Render and background they want

Then I PM the elves to do the thing

and on Christmas day I and maybe a few other mods delever the presents (by PM)

These Presents are counted as GYFTZ

and Members would love to have them

The idea sounds kinda good' date=' but it might be a hassle to run.

[/quote']

Ive checked my plans and ill be online every day until Christmas day

All i need is a Sig makers and render makers

So could i post up the Event in General Maybe

My archive has started Christmas already. Want to be part? Just PM me and I'll figure something out.

Small rethought idea for awards. As I said before, Perfect chance for awards yada yada.

1. Make a thread, people post their so their entered in a draw.

2. The mod in charge of their puts all the names (All names can only be put down once) in a list

3. List goes in a list randomizer like the one the lottery uses

4. Every first person gets A Present Icon Award and every Second Person gets a Coal Award Icon

eg.

person 1

person 2

person 3

person 4

Person 1 - Gets Present

Person 3 - Gets Coal

Person 4 - Gets Present

Person 2 - Gets Coal

That sounds interesting' date=' I could select a Santa, nobody will actually know who it is because their name will simply be SANTA. And people will give points, and then he/she will randomly give them out to people.

[/quote']

But what about Threads and Posts leading to figure them out =O.

Well yes Leo, I originally thought or rather someone suggested the Moderators do that but I've got a better idea.

The Santa, and his Reindeers will all be selected. Santa himself will give out the points given to him. BUT. It will be the members jobs to find out the real identities of Santa and his Reindeers via clues, and eventually they will be asked a question, which the answer will give the last clue as to who that person really is. Of course if you manage to guess who the person is before finding all the clues then good for you. Santa and his Reindeers will be selected from members across the forum and not Moderators. Now how does that sound?

Well yes Leo' date=' I originally thought or rather someone suggested the Moderators do that but I've got a better idea.

The Santa, and his Reindeers will all be selected. Santa himself will give out the points given to him. BUT. It will be the members jobs to find out the real identities of Santa and his Reindeers via clues, and eventually they will be asked a question, which the answer will give the last clue as to who that person really is. Of course if you manage to guess who the person is before finding all the clues then good for you. Santa and his Reindeers will be selected from members across the forum and not Moderators. Now how does that sound?

[/quote']

Awesome! Santa undercover! I hope I would be picked as Santa if this is done ;P

Well yes Leo' date=' I originally thought or rather someone suggested the Moderators do that but I've got a better idea.

[/quote']

That sounds good, but a similar thing could be done where, with permission of course, member's accounts are renamed as things like 'Saint Nick' and 'Dasher' and all those other reindeer, and members have to discover who they were previously (obviously signatures and avatars would have to be wiped, along with anything else that could give it away.). Not incredibly hard to set up.

[/quote']

That sounds good, but a similar thing could be done where, with permission of course, member's accounts are renamed as things like 'Saint Nick' and 'Dasher' and all those other reindeer, and members have to discover who they were previously (obviously signatures and avatars would have to be wiped, along with anything else that could give it away.). Not incredibly hard to set up.

With permission from the member. And, what would keep them from telling a friend who they were? Or, if they were on someone's friend list, they could just see who was there, but now a different name is in place...

With permission from the member. And, what would keep them from telling a friend who they were? Or, if they were on someone's friend list, they could just see who was there, but now a different name is in place...

[/quote']

I mentioned permission, and anyway, that's like saying what's stopping friends from voting for their friends in card contests? It's just somewhat honourable to not tell anyone, thereby breaking the game. It's also like c/ping stamps in the Halloween event and claiming you had them when you didn't.

Archived