Christmas Is Coming! Exercise Your Freedom Of Speech!

SushiTheLegend

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe something where you have to go to random threads in different Forums Divisions [These should not be labeled]. that gives us a harder chance. we have to use the clues ot find out a greater thing resulting in an answer. first to PM the answer correctly wins!

I think a festive Christmas theme would be great.

As for events, if I suggested something then it would be unlikely that it would be unique. And I want to save what I consider unique for SAW, too. Something to do with presents of some kind, but make it completely different to the annoying frustrating and matter of luck Halloween event (as fun as it was and it was a great idea). =P

.......................................its just a thought but mabye something where the mods have presents in forms of + or - reps or points or stamps or even some freebie can at anybody's shop, as presents, and we have to explain why we think we deserve the present. if they aprove by decideing if we've been "naughty or nice". if nice then we get a positive gift. and if naughty then a negitive gift. and when you get a positive gift you get something in your sig to show you were nice. and at the end those who have the aproval from all the mods...................................... I dunno get some prize from YCMaker or Falling Pizza. or at least a Christmas version of whatever the Halloween prize was.

I was thinking bout tho Clue/Treasure hunt. All mods/supers or watever each create a thread in a different forum section. They only post a clue like:

I am in a popular TV series,

I am a cat,

I get in trouble,

Who am i?

Tom.

Then, the members who guess correctly, get something to show they got it correct. You could guess again till you get it correct. Once youve collected all of the items that show you got it correct, you post in a thread and show that youve got them, aand get a prize.

Thats my idea ;D

Archived