Exodia + Destiny Board Deck

Is this a good combination? I mean you setting up an auto win on both fronts, one on the field and the other in your hand. The only probably is the D.Board takes magic play away from you, limiting your Exodia efforts. What do you think, good combination or is it bad playing with both of them in the same deck?

Guest JoshIcy

@Sephiran: Destiny Board is relied on just not being destroyed, since it searches its own. And since it needs to be in the correct order etc. This leaves very little "practical" room. And also, no room for exodia (I think).

So this deck would just be sidewards lol.

Or we can just do what Azuh did, and scream Fail.

i dont think it necessarily needs to be in the correct order..... WC09 never usually plays it like that. as long as 1 doesnt get destroyed your set.

but Exodia is wayyy faster as it relies more on draw than patience...... most games are over too fast for Destiny Board....

DestinyBoardLON-EN-UR.jpg

At the end of each of your opponent's turns' date=' place 1 "Spirit Message" card from your hand or your Deck face-up on the field. If it is from your Deck, then shuffle your Deck. When "Spirit Message" cards "I", "N", "A", and "L" are all [b']on your side of the field in their proper order[/b], you are declared the winner. If any of your "Spirit Message" cards or "Destiny Board" are removed from the field, all your "Spirit Message" cards and "Destiny Board" on the field are sent to your Graveyard immediately.

i dont think it necessarily needs to be in the correct order..... WC09 never usually plays it like that. as long as 1 doesnt get destroyed your set.

but Exodia is wayyy faster as it relies more on draw than patience...... most games are over too fast for Destiny Board....

DestinyBoardLON-EN-UR.jpg

At the end of each of your opponent's turns' date=' place 1 "Spirit Message" card from your hand or your Deck face-up on the field. If it is from your Deck, then shuffle your Deck. When "Spirit Message" cards "I", "N", "A", and "L" are all [b']on your side of the field in their proper order[/b], you are declared the winner. If any of your "Spirit Message" cards or "Destiny Board" are removed from the field, all your "Spirit Message" cards and "Destiny Board" on the field are sent to your Graveyard immediately.

The "proper order" in the text of "Destiny Board" means the order the Spirit Messages are placed on the field' date=' not the order that they occupy your Spell and Trap Card Zones. So if you read your Zones from left to right as N-F-A-I-L, it is okay as long as they came on the field in the order of F-I-N-A-L.[/quote']

@Sephiran: Destiny Board is relied on just not being destroyed' date=' since it searches its own. And since it needs to be in the correct order etc. This leaves very little "practical" room. And also, no room for exodia (I think).

So this deck would just be sidewards lol.

Or we can just do what Azuh did, and scream Fail.

[/quote']

You do need to search for the first. They cant search that themselves.

Destiny board never works consistently. if someone loses to a destiny board deck' date=' go online and learn to be good at this game.

[/quote']

What if you didn't had a spell/trap removal at the moment?

Then it either

A) Took you 5 turns to generate any destruction/removal

B) took you 5 turns to win against someone with a Destiny board deck

neither looks good.

Even Final Countdown's better than D-Board.

Go for Exodia.

Well why not throw Final Countdown into the Deck, plus Exodia Necross, so that way if Exodia fails, you can atleast work with Necross while you have Final Countdown running to win it for you if your Destiny Board gets dismantled.

Go for Exodia.

Well why not throw Final Countdown into the Deck' date=' plus Exodia Necross, so that way if Exodia fails, you can atleast work with Necross while you have Final Countdown running to win it for you if your Destiny Board gets dismantled.

[/quote']

Putting more fail strategies in deck makes one of them bound to win, why didnt anyone think of this before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go for Exodia.

Well why not throw Final Countdown into the Deck' date=' plus Exodia Necross, so that way if Exodia fails, you can atleast work with Necross while you have Final Countdown running to win it for you if your Destiny Board gets dismantled.

[/quote']

thats even worse.

run Exodia OR Final Countdown OR Destiny Board.

its phail to try and run anymore than 1 in the same deck. you build the deck around them, not build a deck and throw em in.

Go for Exodia.

[/quote']

thats even worse.

run Exodia OR Final Countdown OR Destiny Board.

its phail to try and run anymore than 1 in the same deck. you build the deck around them, not build a deck and throw em in.

Everyone knows Exodia is the best alternate win condition, and that Destiny Board is the worst.

Cept, Exodia still fails >.<

Only having 1 of each in the deck hurts, plus, if you manage to kill a part, the decks really have no way of winning.

FINAL is sort of..meh

"I have FINA"

"Heavy Storm"

"FUUUUU"

>_>

Final Countdown works, but I'm horrible at stall decks. I want my decks to go hit hard, and as fast as possible. I like my Lockdown deck because I easily get out 2400 + monsters, and my opponent literally can't stop me.

Well if Exodia and Destiny both fail, which is likely, you could use Necross as backup support in your stalling until Final Countdown is reached.

I don't know I was just theorizing a Auto-Win Themed Deck, sounds good on paper, but I'm starting to think it would be ineffective in a real tournament duel.

Well if Exodia and Destiny both fail' date=' which is likely, you could use Necross as backup support in your stalling until Final Countdown is reached.

[/quote']

Exodia died, as of Card of Safe Return bieng B&.

So he only really exists, in Traditional. And even then, Traditional has far better F/OTKS

Fail.jpg

1234599934777.jpg

^what every decent member is thinking^

Beat me to it' date=' ya bastards.

[/quote']

This topic is epic <3

Archived