[DISC]Machina Gearframe & Machina Peacekeeper

[align=center]6nxke0.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned succesfully' date=' you can add 1 "Machina" monster other than "Machina Gearframe" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Machine-Type monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)[/quote']

2s0my40.jpg

When this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard' date=' you can add 1 Union Monster from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Machine-Type monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)[/quote'][/align]

Ok' date=' so when a monster is equipped to another monster, it add it's attack unless otherwise specified, correct? Either way, they are both decent, Gearframe more so than Peacekeeper, but I do like that Peacekeeper doesn't have the "by battle" limitation :3

[/quote']

I don't think so.

Anyways, Peacekeeper -> Equip to Machine -> Opponent uses Heavy or a field nuke or something -> Add Gearframe to hand

:D

Anyways, more use for Roll Out?

Machine Machiner Stratos...

FUUUUUUUUUUU.gif

It's for Machiners only' date=' don't make it a complete god.[hr']

Ok' date=' so when a monster is equipped to another monster, it add it's attack unless otherwise specified, correct? Either way, they are both decent, Gearframe more so than Peacekeeper, but I do like that Peacekeeper doesn't have the "by battle" limitation :3

[/quote']

I don't think so.

Anyways, Peacekeeper -> Equip to Machine -> Opponent uses Heavy or a field nuke or something -> Add Gearframe to hand

I've always been confused at monster equipping, Relinquished and Plasma state their effects, but Allure Queen doesn't and I'm sure it gains the ATK of the monster, otherwise it would be completly useless.

GEARFRAME LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF GOTCHA FORCE. KONAMI YOU ARE AWESOME.

And I swear, the 'Rings' hint at a possible 5Ds Machine Emperor

Ok' date=' so when a monster is equipped to another monster, it add it's attack unless otherwise specified, correct?[/quote']

Actually, I think the effect has to state what it does, when it is equipped.

[/quote']

I don't think so.

I've always been confused at monster equipping, Relinquished and Plasma state their effects, but Allure Queen doesn't and I'm sure it gains the ATK of the monster, otherwise it would be completly useless.

Protection for equipped monster, anyone? >.> Also, Peacekeeper can activate when destroyed as an Equip Spell, can it not?

Allure Queen DOES state the purpose of the equipped monsters.

And I swear' date=' the 'Rings' hint at a possible 5Ds Machine Emperor

Ok, so when a monster is equipped to another monster, it add it's attack unless otherwise specified, correct?

So when a WB Dragunity monster equips a Dragon Dragunity, does it gain the ATK of the monster equipped? Or does your thingy only for Union monsters?

And I swear' date=' the 'Rings' hint at a possible 5Ds Machine Emperor

Ok, so when a monster is equipped to another monster, it add it's attack unless otherwise specified, correct?

So when a WB Dragunity monster equips a Dragon Dragunity, does it gain the ATK of the monster equipped? Or does your thingy only for Union monsters?

It doesn't gain any ATK unless it says so. It's always been like that.

Konami needs to speed the machiners up more. Sure' date=' this is good, but they need more!! Perheps a card that unites this archtype to the reactors?

[/quote']

Speed... Reactors.... BZZT! DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Reactors seem to be turning into a Machine support Archetype more than anything, like what happened to Koa'kis.

Konami needs to speed the machiners up more. Sure' date=' this is good, but they need more!! Perheps a card that unites this archtype to the reactors?

[/quote']

Reactors seem to be turning into a Machine support Archetype more than anything, like what happened to Koa'kis.

What about that new support card for them, the Beast-Warrior one that summons from the deck...

[/quote']

What about that new support card for them, the Beast-Warrior one that summons from the deck...

Note the past tense on happened. As in, proceeded to happen in the past.

[/quote']

not the past tense on happened. As in, proceeded to happen in the past.

So basically, without more support, the Reactors will become like what Koa'ki use to be...

[/quote']

not the past tense on happened. As in, proceeded to happen in the past.

So basically, without more support, the Reactors will become like what Koa'ki use to be...

Exactly. I don't see a new win condition, or even decent support (aside from Gearframe) for Machiners that isn't a generic Machine/Union support card. Seeing Fortress on the cover on the Structure also tells me that it won't be here. We need that random dude with Machiner's Sniper to actually DUEL in 5Ds, so they HAVE to give us more support.

Machiner's Stratos

Machiner's Captain

Machiner's Platform

Machiner's Valkyrion

I smell a delicious conspiracy.

A new Rock Structure Deck based around the Magnet Warriors?

-cough-

Anyways. Gearframe > Fortress is probably the best and splashable move for this

Machiner's Stratos

Machiner's Captain

Machiner's Platform

Machiner's Valkyrion

I smell a delicious conspiracy.

There not bad, but not good enought ;). There pretty much version's of other cards only nerfed. Well, some of them, according to captain lawless ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Archived