Papa No! I'll Be Good, I Promise! [DaD]

Dad

DAD is good and broken and all' date=' but compared to JD, he's a hatchling on a stick... over a fire. Sure he can change the tide of the entire game, but activate Bottomless on DAD and JD and see which one does more...

[/quote']

True, because JD's priority allows it to nuke still. >_>

DAD is good and broken and all' date=' but compared to JD, he's a hatchling on a stick... over a fire. Sure he can change the tide of the entire game, but activate Bottomless on DAD and JD and see which one does more...

[/quote']

True, because JD's priority allows it to nuke and deal 3000 in the same turn still. >_>

Fixed

[/quote']

True, because JD's priority allows it to nuke and deal 3000 in the same turn still. >_>

Fixed

So priority allows it to attack even if it's been Bottomlessed? THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.

[/quote']

Fixed

So priority allows it to attack even if it's been Bottomlessed? THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.

:S sorry missed that part but still JD can only use its effect after the course of summon reaction cards first >.>.

Just to put things into perspective' date=' Chaos Sorcerer and Snipe Hunter are banworthy.

DAD and JD by contrast, should never have seen the light of day. These shouldn't even be allowed to plague Traditional. =/

[/quote']

Traditional has bigger thing on it's plate then DAD or JD.

you can not question that this thing is broken. So really what is their to talk about.

[/quote']

Fixed

OH HOW I LOLED

Guest Chaos Pudding

My point was that JD is much more broken than DAD' date=' but both need a banning.

[/quote']

Wouldn't LS be, like, crap? And I agree on both accounts.

LS function perfectly well as a deck without Judgment Dragon, and even if it didn't, it isn't the ban list's job to fix the problems that card design is supposed to fix.

My point was that JD is much more broken than DAD' date=' but both need a banning.

[/quote']

Wouldn't LS be, like, crap? And I agree on both accounts.

LS function perfectly well as a deck without Judgment Dragon, and even if it didn't, it isn't the ban list's job to fix the problems that card design is supposed to fix.

YAAAAAAAY CELESTIA

Archived