DISC: Ancient God Flamvell

Thought I'd bring up this new card for discussion:

400px-AncientGodFlamvellDT08-JP-DUPR-DT.jpg

Effect:

FIRE Tuner + 1 or more Pyro-Type Non-Tuner monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, select a number of cards in your opponent's Graveyard up to the number of cards in your opponent's hand and remove them from play. This card gains 200 ATK for each card removed by this effect.

--Discuss this and the whole Archetype in General--

Guest JoshIcy

$20 says this card's name won't be "Ancient God Flamvell" when/if it comes to the TCG.

Neoflamvell Spark or whatever it's called is pretty amazing too.

Haven't really looked into Neoflamvells. Sound sick though' date=' so I probably should.

[/quote']

Eeeh... Ancient Force Flamvell would be awesome too.

And Neoflamvells deal with DD Burn.

Neoflamvell Spark or whatever it's called is pretty amazing too.

Haven't really looked into Neofrembells. Sound sick though' date=' so I probably should.

[/quote']

They're just revolving around removing cards in your opponent's Grave from play.

It's actually Origin, not Spark, my bad.

Neofrembell Origin

FIRE/Pyro - Tuner/500/200

If you control a face-up "Frembell" monster other than "Neofrembell Origin", and there are 3 or fewer cards in your opponent's Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

Off-Topic: Another card in the same set is doing well for the Ice Barrier monsters.

Gantara, Brave General of the Ice Barrier

WATER/Warrior - Effect/7/2700/2000

During your End Phase, you can select 1 "Ice Barrier" monster in your Graveyard other than "Gantara, Brave General of the Ice Barrier" and Special Summon it. This effect can only be used once per turn.

Archived