Green, Red, and Yellow Gadgets [DISC]

Gadgets. All of them. By all of them I mean Green, Red, and Yellow. And you should know their effects. If not, its not that hard to search them. Main reason to discuss: MACHINA MAYHEM gives them support and love so hard I personally think they could be near top meta, if not top meta.

Discuss.

They need some sort of epic Gadget-specific boss monster.

Stronghold doesnt count.

GadgetSoldierLON-EN-C-1E.jpg

Epic

[justify]You can only control 1 "Gadget Soldier" monster. While you control a "Gadget" monster' date=' you can Special Summon this card from your hand. By returning 2 "Gadget" monsters in your Graveyard to your Deck, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Up to 3 times per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Red Gadget", "Yellow Gadget" or "Green Gadget" you control to destroy 1 card your opponent controls and Special Summon 1 "Gadget" monster from your hand.[/i'][/justify]

"Synchro Gadgets" sucks. They were only good last format when you had access to 3 Gales.

You can pretty much replace the Shura Engine with a Flamvell Engine. DSF was a huge loss for the Deck' date=' but now they've got Machina support too. 8)

[/quote']

I only saw 2-3 of the new cards in the Machina structure deck, but I fail to see how they help Gadget decks :S

And Shura Engine > Flamevell Engine.

Gale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Magical

I only saw 2-3 of the new cards in the Machina structure deck' date=' but I fail to see how they help Gadget decks :S

[/quote']

The following cards help Gadgets from the new Structure Deck:

Machina Fortress

Machina Frontline

Scrap Recycler

The last 2 do a good job of it, too. :P

1st is bad.

2nd is horrible.

3rd is meh. It might work in some Solidarity variant but Solidarity variants fail most of the time.

You sir, fail in the extreme.

1st is awesome. Easy summon Beater, kills a card when destroyed by battle, and if they try to DD Warrior Lady or Exiled Force it, they lose a hand card.

2nd is great. Thins the deck and searches for more stuff.

3rd is great draw power for a deck that from what I see needs it. recycles gadgets and draws cards, what more could you want?

You sir' date=' fail in the extreme.

1st is awesome. Easy summon Beater, kills a card when destroyed by battle, and if they try to DD Warrior Lady or Exiled Force it, they lose a hand card.

3rd is great draw power for a deck that from what I see needs it. recycles gadgets and draws cards, what more could you want?

[/quote']

1. It's a -1 to drop it. And there is not enough space so I'll stick to Trago.

2. I heard that getting a lot of Gadgets in the hand is bad. And that's what you are going to get when you SS a lot of them.

3. I didn't say that it's bad. I am just saying that it needs more testing and a deck different from the standard one.

Note: I am not saying that these cards are horrible. I said that they are bad in gadgets.

[/quote']

2. I heard that getting a lot of Gadgets in the hand is bad. And that's what you are going to get when you SS a lot of them.

3. I didn't say that it's bad. I am just saying that it needs more testing and a deck different from the standard one.

Note: I am not saying that these cards are horrible. I said that they are bad in gadgets.

2nd one gets multiple Gadgets in hand so the 1st can revive itself for effectively no cost and the 3rd recycles so you gain advantage while never running out of Gadgets?

[/quote']

2nd one gets multiple Gadgets in hand so the 1st can revive itself for effectively no cost and the 3rd recycles so you gain advantage while never running out of Gadgets?

1st is epic.

2nd is awesome.

3rd is dam good ^^.

Archived