I hate these motherf****** Lightsworns in these mother****** Decks!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly think they should just make a Trap Version of Eradicating Aerosol for Lightsworn.

Even though I would hate it people would have something to side with.

Konami needs to print more f***ing side deck cards instead of broken/filler s***. more Type Restrictors' date=' Attribute Filters, Attribute Limit area Bs and type-specific Vengeful Bog Spirits.

[/quote']

Most things that are good against LS just get easily blocked by decree so it doesn't matter much.

Dimensional Fissure, Ally of Justice Catastor and Brain Golem are not Traps.

What the hell have you been siding against them?

Trap Hole?

My suggestions to tear Lightsworn apart.

1. Dimension Fissure - if they don't have Lyla in their opening hand, this can put them in deep trouble.

2. Light imprisoning Mirror - One sided skill drains are fun.

3. Battle Fader- This will stop JD OTK's, hell most LS OTK's will be stopped by this card.

4. Mind Crush - Did they just activate Beckoning of Light? Mind crush with your new found knowledge of their hand.

5. Divine Wraith - Effect based decks like Lightsworn will hate this. Lumina and Celestia will break even, unless Wulf was free tributed.

6. Thunder King Rai-oh - Can't search your deck for anything, those gold Sarcophagus and Charge of the Light brigades look so good now. JD or Sorcerer? Screw that.

Side deck can help if your main deck has problems.

1. Dimension Fissure - if they don't have Lyla in their opening hand' date=' this can put them in deep trouble.[/quote']

Maybe, but it can hurt your deck as well. Depends on the deck.

2. Light imprisoning Mirror - One sided skill drains are fun.

Decree

3. Battle Fader- This will stop JD OTK's' date=' hell most LS OTK's will be stopped by this card. [/quote']

Not out in TCG.

4. Mind Crush - Did they just activate Beckoning of Light? Mind crush with your new found knowledge of their hand.

Decree

5. Divine Wraith - Effect based decks like Lightsworn will hate this. Lumina and Celestia will break even' date=' unless Wulf was free tributed. [/quote']

Decree

6. Thunder King Rai-oh - Can't search your deck for anything' date=' those gold Sarcophagus and Charge of the Light brigades look so good now. JD or Sorcerer? Screw that.[/quote']

One of the better suggestions. Kycoo is also worth a shot.

Maybe' date=' but it can hurt your deck as well. Depends on the deck.[/quote']

It is deck dependent.

Zombie's wouldn't touch it, Glads wouldn't mind using it.

For people to use this they just need to ask themselves, is my graveyard important to me?

Decree

Oh forgot about this.

People also need to expect the LS player to side for the hate against them.

This and Trap eater are common choices I've seen' date=' fairy wind even showed up sometimes.

If you think they are using Decree, try breaker.

Not sure about Trap eater, you need to pick it off if it is in their hand. Dustshoot, Mindcrush, and D.D. designator are choices for that.

Not out in TCG.

Woops getting ahead of myself :P

One of the better suggestions. Kycoo is also worth a shot.

...how could I forget Kycoo, anything that can stop Necro Guardna and make JD harder to bring out is a plus. Still this and Thunder King need to watch-out for Honest.

The problem with most players is when they see royal decree, they automatically assume that siding Traps is going to work, and they will get lucky and open with what they need, hope that the opponent doesn't open up with Royal Decree, hope it doesn't get blown up by lyla, hope that they don't get heavy storm'd, ect. ect.

And then people complain about it.

I honestly think they should just make a Trap Version of Eradicating Aerosol for Lightsworn.

Even though I would hate it people would have something to side with.

Konami needs to print more f***ing side deck cards instead of broken/filler s***. more Type Restrictors' date=' Attribute Filters, Attribute Limit area Bs and type-specific Vengeful Bog Spirits.

[/quote']

Most things that are good against LS just get easily blocked by decree so it doesn't matter much.

Dimensional Fissure, Ally of Justice Catastor and Brain Golem are not Traps.

What the hell have you been siding against them?

Trap Hole?

Siding Catastor's real pro.

The problem with most players is when they see royal decree' date=' they automatically assume that siding Traps is going to work, and they will get lucky and open with what they need, hope that the opponent doesn't open up with Royal Decree, hope it doesn't get blown up by lyla, hope that they don't get heavy storm'd, ect. ect.

And then people complain about it.

[/quote']

This applies to any card. Every side deck option can be removed with removal, doesn't mean you shouldn't use it.

I never side traps because Royal Decree stops them. Thus the best anti-lightsworn cards are easily stopped' date=' and you have to use really shitty ones instead that usually can be easily stopped by Honest.

[/quote']

Your giving Decree too much credit. Besides, Breaker or Trap eater solve this problem.

quote='GenzoTheHarpist' pid='3388346' dateline='1259215565']

I never side traps because Royal Decree stops them. Thus the best anti-lightsworn cards are easily stopped' date=' and you have to use really shitty ones instead that usually can be easily stopped by Honest.

[/quote']

Your giving Decree too much credit. Besides, Breaker or Trap eater solve this problem.

No not really. I was running 3x breaker, storm, trunade and MST but decree still gets me every time (not in the deck i'm currently using).

quote='GenzoTheHarpist' pid='3388346' dateline='1259215565']

[/quote']

No not really. I was running 3x breaker, storm, trunade and MST but decree still gets me every time (not in the deck i'm currently using).

Then you just has bad luck, besides LS has a better chance of milling decree than drawing it.

Archived