I hate these motherf****** Lightsworns in these mother****** Decks!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the hell did this topic get five pages in less then 12 hours? 0_0

Its simple: This video contains Samual L. Jackson

This topic reminds me of this video.

Fixed*

Actual line >>>>> TV-Friendly verson

On-Topic: Konami' date=' I swear, will make this:

[spell]

Reveal 1 "Judgment Dragon" or any "Lightsworn" monster in your hand to your Opponent. Destroy all cards on the Opponent's side of the field, and they discard 3 random cards from there hand. This card cannot be chained to.

Ugh. Ever since LS came out, it's been like this.

JD sucks!

JD pwns your ass!

God, sometimes I'd wish they made a archtype targeting LS and beating the sheet out of them.

But no, Konami will continue making LS, because of the power of JD. Well, thank god for anti-meta.

Of course, when is Konami gonna give Core Chimail their own JD? Their giving a better JD to BW, and watch. People who used LS will switch, and you'll see who's really into LS.

This is probaly the first response when Black Feather Dragon comes out.

"Man, LS sucks dick, their too funking slow!"

Well, that's the first thing said with Six Sam and BW.

Turbo Cannon eh?

Herd it was almost unrunnable.

We need better Level 5 Synchros.

I run him as the base card in my Turbo Deck. Turbo Cannon + Mist Body=Profit.

I found LS users so mad becasue they Mill all teh JD out of there Deck. Blackwings wil be the dominating force come Black Feather Dragon.

Turbo Cannon eh?

Herd it was almost unrunnable.

We need better Level 5 Synchros.

I run him as the base card in my Turbo Deck. Turbo Cannon + Mist Body=Profit.

I found LS users so mad becasue they Mill all teh JD out of there Deck. Blackwings wil be the dominating force come Black Feather Dragon.

obvious failed attempt at trolling is obvious.

That's a case of a bad player taking the game too seriously. It's just a milled JD, you can get it back eventually. They should quit the game.

I wish the banlist should look like this for Lightsworn:

Judgment Dragon: 1

Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner: 1

That would fix them up. ^__^ Lightsworns mill themselves, and use lumina to pull them out from the grave. Without Lumina to pull them out from the grave, lightsworn summoning power would drop hugely. Agreed?

Lumina' date=' Lightsworn Summoner: 1

That would fix them up. ^__^ Lightsworns mill themselves, and use lumina to pull them out from the grave. Without Lumina to pull them out from the grave, lightsworn summoning power would drop hugely. Agreed?

[/quote']

Lumina, while a pain in the butt, isn't the real problem card, it's the set up for it, JD. Besides, noone wants LS dead, just fair :?

Lumina' date=' Lightsworn Summoner: 1

[/quote']

That would not make them fair.

It would drop them hugely enough to drive them to uselessness. Just Limit Judgment or something.

I honestly think they should just make a Trap Version of Eradicating Aerosol for Lightsworn.

Even though I would hate it people would have something to side with.

Konami needs to print more funking side deck cards instead of broken/filler sheet. more Type Restrictors, Attribute Filters, Attribute Limit area Bs and type-specific Vengeful Bog Spirits.

I honestly think they should just make a Trap Version of Eradicating Aerosol for Lightsworn.

Even though I would hate it people would have something to side with.

Konami needs to print more f***ing side deck cards instead of broken/filler s***. more Type Restrictors' date=' Attribute Filters, Attribute Limit area Bs and type-specific Vengeful Bog Spirits.

[/quote']

Most things that are good against LS just get easily blocked by decree so it doesn't matter much.

Archived