I hate these motherf****** Lightsworns in these mother****** Decks!

LS vs LS. Death within 5 Turns. PERIOD.

So right. 100 duels in 5 minutes. XD

& -P O L A R I S- LALALALALAI CANT HEAR YOULALALALA

Of course you can't. I never said anything to you' date=' I typed it. And you'd have to have seen my typed message to respond to it. ^______^

BT W, didn't Zombies outnumber LS last SJC?

[/quote']...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and if you are constantly losing to JD you must quit this game :S

Q4E

Yugioh wasn't made to console failures. I don't know why it was made anyway' date=' but it sure wasn't made so people who are bad at it can have fun or win in tournaments.

Also, use a side deck.

[/quote']

SCIENTIST FTK ISN'T BROKEN AT ALL JUST USE A SIDE DECK

alright all you people are giving sheet advice

if you wanna DESTROY LS decks in general go with MM decks. It prevents cards like JD and massive swarming (cant mill) plus MM deck can easily get rid of beatdown monsters!

if your too lazy to reformat your deck, then make a side consisting of skill drain

NOTE zombies only swarm faster when their graveyard are stacked (fast milling) LS deck swarm faster in general, but when you nuke their ass with BR they re screwed (LS deck needs massive mill to stack up their field)

JD is broken but same with DAD

Lightsworn are the popular kids in the high school. Everyone wants to be them' date=' and everyone talks s*** about them because they can't.

[/quote']

Thats only due to Judgement Dragon being their gang's leader

The school system be hating on JD. Because Mass Removal on school grounds is grounds for expulsion. They frown upon the fact you pay 1000 Life Points and ruin federal property with one fell swoop. When a couple of the Lightsworn Girls leave the classroom he comes in and starts all sorts of sheet, completing the assignments before everyone else. Most people quit going to school, and some went to the school board to get him terminated, but JD still here. He's always here.

And of course' date=' the Anti-Meta (Alternative kids) will try to find a way to cope and beat JD. Sure, you guys have rap, but we have alternative music. Anti-Meta will always be hated on by everyone for some reason, but we cope by having each other. And guess what? We're doing pretty fine.

[/quote']

Lightsworn don't listen to rap foo, we listen to contemporary.

Zombies are the goth kids that are always late to class and are sick, spreading their plagues everywhere.

Glad Beasts are the kids who always sit in the library and only 1 comes into the classroom at a time.

Blackwings don't count because they're not meta.

And of course' date=' the Anti-Meta (Alternative kids) will try to find a way to cope and beat JD. Sure, you guys have rap, but we have alternative music. Anti-Meta will always be hated on by everyone for some reason, but we cope by having each other. And guess what? We're doing pretty fine.

[/quote']

Zombies are the goth kids that are always late to class and are sick, spreading their plagues everywhere.

Glad Beasts are the kids who always sit in the library and only 1 comes into the classroom at a time.

That's a pretty strong statement given that they get more wins than GBs do.

I don't care about LS. It's only JD that's a problem. Wulf bugs me a bit, but being a dead draw some of the time balances him out.

[/quote']

That's a pretty strong statement given that they get more wins than GBs do.

I don't care about LS. It's only JD that's a problem. Wulf bugs me a bit, but being a dead draw some of the time balances him out.

Blackwings are the emo kids. Because when one pops up, hundreds more are to follow.

Wulf shouldn't bug you, he's basically a lucky Cyber Dragon.

Archived