I hate these motherf****** Lightsworns in these mother****** Decks!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why all these people tell you to use Skill Drain' date=' that would be useless. I mean, special summoning a monster is not an ability that can be negated by it, and Judgement Dragon could simply be summoned using 0 tributes. Try again.

[/quote']

I suggest my Skill Town because of smashing into AGGD or BKB, or being killed with BMKBur. And the fact that it would cost them another 1000 LP to get rid of AGGD if they got rid of Geartown when they nuked.

But my Deck has been tested against them, and it's an interesting duel.

@J-Max: To bad it's limited.

Todays meta is so broken now I think Skill Drain stops field effects only? But like I said JD has to be banned or else it has to have an anti card for example the effect would go like this.

Your opponent cannot destroy monsters on your side of the field with the effect of a card. When this card is destroyed your oppoent must remove every card in their Graveyard and their side of the field.

That's what I think. Only option Solemn.

I don't know why all these people tell you to use Skill Drain' date=' that would be useless. I mean, special summoning a monster is not an ability that can be negated by it, and Judgement Dragon could simply be summoned using 0 tributes. Try again.

[/quote']

You are an idiot.

LS loses when you play an early Skill Drain.

I am sick and tired of constantly being beaten by Judgement Dragon. Every Strategy I try' date=' I get thrashed.

[/quote']^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Naturally, l have no counter strategy whatsoever to give you, seeing as l LOVE LS and l'd hate to see anything bad happen to them. Sorry XP

LS beats on LS all the time. WHAT NOW?

CANT HEAR YA

I am sick and tired of constantly being beaten by Judgement Dragon. Every Strategy I try' date=' I get thrashed.

[/quote']^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Naturally, l have no counter strategy whatsoever to give you, seeing as l LOVE LS and l'd hate to see anything bad happen to them. Sorry XP

LS beats on LS all the time. WHAT NOW?

CANT HEAR YA

LS BEATS ON LS ALL THE TIME. WHAT NOW?

Archived