zaneko Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 Dan, Grey and Garu were in intense training. They were having an all out, free for all brawl. Both digimon were in their champoin forms and were not holding back. Dan, after seeing Jack beat down deltamon, had trained himself to use digisoul, though he couldn't fire shots of it yet. Instead, he used it in his martial arts. "Ice Fang!" Garu growled. Grey grabbed him midleap and threw him with a simple judo shoulder toss (poor posture) that Dan taught him. "Soul Upper!" Dan yelled, punching Grey under his chin with a digisoul infused punch. Grey staggered."Wow! That great Aniki!" Grey said."What was with the name, Dan?" Garu asked."It helps me focus!" Dan grinned. His fist started to glow with his green digisoul. "Let's go agian!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Proto Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 Lee meanwhile was learning about his partner Wormmon and discovering about what he could do. "Lets see, that guy back there used his Digisoul into a beam eh? Well its not really required that we have that eh Wormmon." The Worm Digimon continued to fiddle with his own webbing while saying "Well I suppose that it would be a extra precaution to learn how to, but I doubt you'll have that power. Most of your strenght comes from your Spirits no?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
//Zeromaru// Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 Impmon had eaten plenty but was still hungry. Without his neckerchief on, his seal glowed and pulsed. It had steadily been getting brighter every since he started eating. "Hey you Servant." One of Litllithmon's LadyDevimon ran over to him. "Bring me more food. And put more meat on there this time." He belched loudly. His seal glowed even brighter and Sam's black digivice let out a bright light. Impmon digivolved into Boogeymon uncontrollably. "So that dream I had. You had it aswell." Sammy was sat in a chair in the cafe where he and Kotemon had stayed earlier."Yeh I did, I thought that it was just showing me an image of who I used to be." Sam was stood next to the window watching hte blakc digimon from before. "Apparentley my mind brought you into being.""You mean I'm not real?""I didn't say that, it means that your a digital copy. All of the digital world is real." The Digimon were still there, he caught the eye of one of them. It ran, the others didn't. "Alright we should go. It's not going to take them mcuh longer to realise that Impmon isn't with me. And your Kotemon won't be much use in a fight. No offence."Kotemon growled at him and balled his fist. "Okay I agree." Sammy replied standing up and walking towards the door. "Lets go." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 ((I understand we aren't to use OOC anymore...))The LadyDevimon brought more food, and went to go get more as Lilithmon showed up."So, you're expressing your Sin by consuming all this food?""Would you like to know what this feast is made out of?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
//Zeromaru// Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 "No. I don't." Boogeymon growled, "Now Shut up. Hey wheres my food?" Boogeymon was quiet as he ripped the meat off of a digi-chicken leg. "Oh and by the way. I am not 'expressing' anything. I have this need to have too much of anything. Having lots of power can sometimes keep it at bay. But without Sam here, I don't have half of the power I did before he left."Â "So where are we going?" Asked Kotemon, he was keeping up with Sam, but Sammy didn't have the same stamina."At the moment I am just taking you out of the city. There are still some soldiers who haven't returned to the rest of the army. From both sides." sam looked down at the reptile digimon, who was staring at him with anger in his eyes, "Ogudomon's forces would tear him to shreds, and I wouldn't be surprised if those Marines shot him just because he looks like me.""Hey guys can we slow down?" Sammy shouted to Sam and Kotemon, they both looked back."Sure Sammy." Kotemon fell back into stride with Sammy."No, We can't. If we stay here much longer those things will come for us." Instead of slowing down he sped up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 (OOC: Where'd you hear that? I'm pretty sure we're allowed to use OC as long as it isn't our ENTIRE post.) Seri covered her body with a short scream when she was splashed, but she was giggling and seemed to take it much less seriously then she did before. She giggled a little more, taking her feet out of the water and standing on the ledge. "Now that's no fair. Keep misbehaving and I might take my revenge one day." she stood out her tongue. "And all of Cravvy's evolutions are water based, so you better watch your back, hunh?" she said with a smirk.  - Ceila repressed a shiver as she trudged through the snow, crossing her arms across her body for warmth. Even with Sorcermon's barrier against the cold, she was battling the elements."At least the snow's warm." she thought. The barrier blocked the inherit coldness in the ice crystals below her, so she actually prefered it to levitating over. The snow was wet, but really quite warm, as the ice crystals trapped several pockets of warm air beneath them as they formed. It was actually almost hot enough to make her legs sweat. Unfortunately, that couldn't be said about air, which was dry and cold. She shivered a little at last from it, as a wind whipped about her. True, it wasn't as cold as it usually would be, but it still chilled her body. She blinked whe she saw some lights in the distance.Sorcermon nodded. "Civilization. Unfortunately, probably populated by Ogudomon's allies, down this way." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Zach stook out his tongue to. "How shall i behave my queen." He bowed and then laughed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 OOC: Oh. OK.Are you trying to get near where the battle is?IC: Sgt. Bines was furious.She had requested that Blue Team be put on the front lines, but with their new Blue Digizoid-armored suits, they could be much more useful as scouts."'Go scout around our flanks' he says." Kayla mocked her superior. "'We need to make sure that no one will sneak up behind us' he says.""Umm...Kayla...you're broadcasting on an open channel again." PFC Garrett "Sneak" Williams, so called for his stealthy nature and his ability to scare the s**t out of others, chimed in."F**k!" Kayla swore, yet again, to the entire squad.She then turned to see a young woman and a white-clad Digimon braving the storm."Garrett, we have bogies!"She moved in and saw that one was a human while the other looked like an icy Wizardmon. She turned on her outside speakers."Hello. I'm Sergeant Kayla Bines of the Digi-Marines. Do you need assistance?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Ceila blinked when she saw the odd people that seemed to have come out of completely nowhere. She waved to them, smiling a bit, but Sorcermon was more skeptical.  He took a couple steps in mid air, his furry tail still falling from the back of his robe and brushing against the snow, pirouetted in place and suddenly appeared next to the strangely garbed human. He crossed his hands. "Depending who's asking." he said briskly. The winter air stirred a little, restlessly, with him; The core powers of Icedymon still flowed through his veins through the short distance they were separated, and he had no doubt that he could rip the average Perfect-level digimon to pieces with his enhanced abilities resulting from that, for the moment at least. - She giggled a little. "Well, you can stop splashing me, for one." she offered, cocking her head pleasantly before walking over to the sleeping Belphemon. She examined the now-female creature from several angles, raising an eyebrow. She crossed her arms after a few moments. "What a truly bizzare creature." she muttered, glancing over at its alarm clock. "And both it and Lilithmon carry their seals outside their bodies, but the rest of the lords don't." She paused. "Though... the rest of the lords aren't in their true forms yet. Maybe their seal moves off their body when they hit Mega?" she theorized. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Zach got out of the water and got dressed. Gizamon sat in the water and started blowing bubbles. "Awww...All by myself." Zach walked over to Seri."Indeed. She's so sleepy, but she'll be able to turn into a really powerful digimon."Â ------Â Lance saw a bunch of Digimarines. They were wearing blue uniforms. "Maybe they can help us." Aero cocked his head."Maybe." The veemon waved at the DigiMariner. "HEY! CAN YA HELP US TO!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 IC: Lilithmon simply replied "The seal stays on the body, but it's just concealed in a place of power.""For while your Seal empowers you, when you become a full Demon Lord, your Seal will be a mark of shame." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 IC: "I said, would you like us to give you a lift to our FOB?" Kayla repeated. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 ((Ace means that we can't use the OOC:Whatever format anymore we have to use the ((Whatever)) format... Or at least I THINK that's what he/she (no disrespect intended) means, also, stealing a LadyDevimon)) Another, fundamentally different yet externally similar LadyDevimon, came up to Boogeymon with a platter of steak, lobster, chicken, and fries, all made from the data of several restaurants Icemon was following behind Ceila Zehn was getting ready to head out after his partner, giving up his black coat and wrapping it around the sleeping girl in the rundown house that they were inhabiting. He turned his {removed for copyright reasons} on and started playing 1901 by Phoenix (((Who had the Spirit of Water and why isn't she doing anything at the moment?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 ((None taken.))((I like my gender to be anonymous for...well...I'll get back to you on that.))((But, as a kitsune, a creature of no real gender, I have decided to be treated as a male...for now...))((And I have Water.))A young girl a young girl with tanned skin, chocolate hair, aquamarine eyes, and an orange blouse popped out in front of Zehn."Hola! Me llamo Marina. Et tu?"((Go easy on me. I'm only in Spanish 2.))Meanwhile, Lilithmon was about to explain something to Zach when she noticed the LadyDevimon with the tray full of fast food."Wait a second. You're not one of my servants..."((I have an idea for that LadyDevimon...)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Zehn smiled a smile that said he just barely got what she was saying "Me llamo Zehn" he said, basically copycatting Marina and pronouncing his name with a 'ts' instead of a 'z', something Gotsumon never picked up on ((I took German so I barely know any Spanish))) (((Also, anyone get where Zehn's name comes from?)))) "Of course not" she hissed, her eyes turning snakelike. She licked her lips, her tongue forked, another snake quality. In addition, her 'second head''s eyes narrowed and it grew large fangs. Finally, she two snake tattoos appeared on her right side, a black one up her bare arm, and a gray almost white one up her leg "I'm better" ((((Time for Guess That Digimon: Blackstone Dresden Edition. Rep if you PM me with this LadyDevimon's true form))) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 IC: Lilithmon was very irritated that one of the Olympus Twelve would intrude in this inner sanctum."Minervamon!" she hissed."But you're supposed to be in Folder Jungle, preparing the locals for our inevitable invasion of the region..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
//Zeromaru// Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Sam was a good 5 feet in front of Sammy and Kotemon when he began to speak. "So do you know what you were brought here for?""Well not exactly, Huanglongmon wasn't very clear. But I do know it's got something to do with you? I think..." Sammy had been looking at the floor and hadn't noticed that Sam was now standing beside him."I have the same problem with Ogudomon." Sam smiled at his counterpart, "He wants us to do what he says, but he doesnt tell us what it will end with. Except that he will be 'awakened'.""Well why don't you come with me and Kotemon. I'm sure there's room for a couple more digimon on Huanglongmon's back." Sam started laughing."You know what thanks. But I don't think I would be welcome." Sam shook his head at the comment."Awww come on. impmon could come aswell." This time Kotemon started laughing, but stopped when Sammy shot him a fierce glance."I don't think he would be welcome either. And anyway Ogudomon doesnt look kindly on traitors." They kept walking in silence till they got out of the built up area. "Well I think this is where I should leave you. Regardless of who we are, or where we are headed.""Really?" Sammy questioned him."Yeh really?" Kotemon mocked. He again stopped when he got a glance from Sammy."Yes. I am sure." He heard something in the distance, "That sounds like a Locomon, and that means I have a ride." Sam turned and began the long walked back to the railway line. "Thanks Babe." Phelesmon said cockily. he had already digivolved with the amount of food that he was consuming. "Hey don't suppose you could bring me a drink?". He leaned back against the wall and placed his platter down beside him. "Hahaha, this reminds me of before I was reformatted. I had an army of Ogremon and Goblimon bringing me food all day long. You know..." Kept talking regardless of wether anyone was listening. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 ((Well that's weird. What's the point of changing the OOC tags to double bracket, aside from tricking me into thinking I'm coding something in Java?))Â Seri blinked at Impmon gorging himself. "You know, I've never really figured how you're one of the smallest Demon Lords when you eat so much." she shook her head a little. She blinked at Lilithmon, wondering what she meant by mark of shame, and raised an eyebrow when one of the LadyDevimon suddenly changed shape slightly. Crabmon crackled on her head a little, and she realized she had been cocking her head to the side and annoying the poor creature, so she righted herself again. After doing so, she glanced down at herself, noticing her clothes were drying again (though some parts still wet from Zach's earlier splash), and fiddled with them a little until she had them on properly. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 "Ha right" LadyDevimon said Mega Digivolving into Minervamon "And I'd appreciate it if you gave me the respect I deserve, seeing as I'm joining you" she said, literally kicking Phelesmon out of his chair and sitting down with her feet on the table, "Merukimon and I realized that you already killed half our ranks, and that we're the only two viruses left, so why should WE fight YOU?" she smiled "So, we convinced the Big 7 to give us humans, in case things went even farther into Zhuqiaomon's territory ((aka South)) and, next thing you know, they kick the bucket, the Knights are all dead, and we don't get our humans" She sighed and smiled "Well, now it's the Olympus Four against the 7 Demon Lords, God Man, and Goddess Babe" the snakes on her sword smiled "Unless you want to have a go right now that is"Â ((Spanish girl?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Zach Looked at the Olympus digimon, eyes agate. "I don't feel like fighting and or beating an Olympus digimon today." He looked at Seri. "Only if you occampinied me." He said with a smile. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 "What was that?" Minervamon asked, taking off her skirt and dropping her shield and sword on the ground. She then took the braids out of her hair and pulled her helmet off, revealing her snakelike eyes and an otherwise attractive face "I didn't come here to fight, I came here to swim and to join Ogudomon's ranks" She reminded Zach, taking her boots and gloves off and ripping her tights all the way to her hip on both sides to get them off before finally diving into the water in nothing more than her breastplate, for it was unclear whether or not she had anything underneath the skintight armor resembling a snakeskin bikini top, and undergarments and floated on her back. Unlike Seri, her underwear didn't get see-through when wet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Zach stared at the Hot digimon. "Wow...She is a goddess..." Gizamon couldn't help it either. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 OOC: ((Hello there. I just joined the RPG on the side of Ogudomon. So...hi.)) "So two of the great Olympian Digimon have joined the forces of the Demon Lords...oh well, too bad for the Royal Knights." Vincent said, walking through a doorway followed quickly by his partner Digimon, BlackGuilmon. ((Hope that's okay for a first post this far in...)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitanKing Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 ((ooc: when can i go look for my beast spirit?)) Ryozo stood up and looked around  "whats wrong boss are you ok?" Coronamon asked "yeah whats wrong" rose asked  "nothing i am just going to go for alittle walk i will be back in a few" " i will come too boss"  "no you stay here and rest i will be back in a little while" he said while walking away Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 ((Gliscor, ZhaneX, try to remember four lines per post. Usually I don't harp on Advance Clause that much, but I always get a little paranoid when the mods start getting lock-happy, and I've seen RPs locked for single people's posts before.))Â Seri raised an eyebrow at Zach's ogling and felt a slight twinge of envy, before she glanced back at Minervamon, who apparently, unlike her, had the foresight to wear clothing that wasn't white while swimming and therefor was still modestly covered even when drenched. She raised an eyebrow, silently agreeing with Zach a little, Minervamon was indeed quite attractive. She felt the Seal of Envy light up brightly on Crabmon's shell, unbeknown by the digimon itself, and vaguely wondered if anyone observing her would mistake what she was jealous about, as she examined the floating Olympian Goddess. She certainly had the figure of a Greek Goddess from her home world, she thought with a hint of a smirk. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.