Tyler the Great Warrior

TylertheGreatWarriorTYL-EN-UR.jpg

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle and sends it to the Graveyard' date=' inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.[/quote']

Discuss this awesome card.

IMA GONNA GO TO HIS GRAVE' date=' DUEL HIM FOR IT, THEN I'LL RIP IT, MUAWAHAHAHAH!

[/quote']

The kid's still alive, and he sold it. :(

Anyways, to this I say Shining Flare and Armory Arm.

wait did he sell the card which was proof that he managed to survive what he when through :( as that sadens me to hear that.

If I could make a card' date=' I'd have a Normal Psychic, 8*, 3050 ATK, with a flavor text 'f*** you, Blue-Eyes!'

[/quote']

Mine is the card in my signature Elemental Hero Kingdom Neos

IMA GONNA GO TO HIS GRAVE' date=' DUEL HIM FOR IT, THEN I'LL RIP IT, MUAWAHAHAHAH!

[/quote']

The kid's still alive, and he sold it. :(

Anyways, to this I say Shining Flare and Armory Arm.

.....Wow....so, the kid is a prick after all? Money is the root of all evil, I suppose.

I want this card, just to keep it safe and do it justice.

EDIT: Wait....Is that a Card Code?! Holy Shizzles, it's gonna be in a game =D

Man' date=' even I wouldn't do that. Of course, I would take it, and ether add it in my collection and keep it since it's the last of it's kind and have a edge over everyone, or find a way to add this to my warrior deck.

[/quote']

I don't think you can add it to anything. It's not a mass produced card. One of my buddys got the Special Rare Duel Terminal release for AOJ Catastor at Nationals and they said he couldn't use it because it wasn't mass produced as of yet.

To all people who asked why he sold it:

Firstly, Konami only made it because of Make-A-Wish Foundation's prodding and 4Kids' cooperation. Konami wouldn't have done this otherwise.

Also, not only is this card worth quite the sum, but someone got kicked out of Nationals for using it after buying it off him, because it apparently wasn't on the list of tournament-legal cards.

I don't know his reasons, but he may have just gotten greedy and not cared. >.<

Also, wiki's discussion page claims that he has another one. >.>

Archived