Raven's Member Cards (currently ON HOLD because of the Awards and Christmas Events)

CinnamonStar

How would you rate the member cards?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How would you rate the member cards?

• Very good work :D
    • They're good ^_^
    • I'm not sure... They're ok I guess :?
    • Not very good...
    • Bad
    • Nevermore -__-

Notice: I won't update anything for a while but that doesn't mean I gave this up. I'm still keeping track on the list and am thinking about new ideas. Once the others events are over I'll continue this eventually.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-40989.html

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-78858.html

Do any of you remember my member cards stands? Well I decided to revive this so let's start off again.

Since I made my last card like a year ago and lost track on OCG the member cards will be Vanillas, maybe with a few exceptions. I'm better at writing stories so I'll try to come up with something as interesting and fitting as possible.=) Some cards will be humorous, others plain weird but they all fit together into a story.:) The cards will be put into packs along with one or more Spell/Trap supports. So basically you will have 2 cards, one for you and another one that lets you be used with the rest of your archetype.^^

Here you can get free member cards which will be based on the number of stars you currently have and (-->pending) any other thing I may associate with you. If you have a picture you'd like me to use you can send it to me - otherwise I will try to find something appropriate myself. Also if you want to be put into an archetype/group with someone else, like a friend, or to be added to a certain pack feel free to tell me.

J-Max

66229.jpg

A tiny magician in training who manipulates soundscapes and is said to sneak into houses on busy evenings. He will grant luck to those who listen to his songs. Also a mischievous pixie-like type who enjoys distorting sounds when hearing people singing. It's said he belongs to a species called the "Field Chibis" and that he can cast more powerful spells when more of them are united.

.:Super Sonic_Zach:.

66229j.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of every face-up monster with 1500 ATK or less by the number of Spell and Trap cards you control x 100. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can send 1 Spell or Trap Card to the Graveyard to add 1 monster with 1000 ATK or less from your Deck to your hand.

Missing: support card

Legends of Time

Tenkage - monster card (Trap will follow soon)

66229a.jpg

A silent Ninja who lives in the dark and is said to be a refugee from a past era. According to witnesses, he used to serve the Hosokawa clan during the Onin War but fled into the present through the "Dimensional Rift - Century Travel" created by a time magician. He is said to have played a role in the assassination of Hosokawa Masamoto, a member of the Hosokawa clan.

Sweeney Todd

66229.jpg

Once per turn, while this card remains on the field in face-up Attack Position, you can activate one of the following effects:

-Decrease the ATK of 1 face-up DARK monster your opponent controls by the ATK of this card.

-Remove 1 card in your Graveyard from play. If the card removed from play is a Spell or Trap Card you can Special Summon 1 monster that includes "Dimensional Rift - Century Travel" in its effect from your Graveyard.

Deustodo

66229.jpg

A mad puppeteer dreaming of time travel. His whole life was dedicated to making puppets and dolls that ressemble figures of the past. Once the puppets became perfect reconstructions of history, he created a rift in the dimensional cauldron, also known as "Dimensional Rift - Time Travel". Through the medium of his puppets, he allowed the legendary figures to travel through time and space and seek revenge in the present.

Group support card: Dimensional Rift - Century Travel

66229.jpg

This card can only be activated if there are at least 2 face-up monsters that have "Dimensional Rift - Century Travel" in their effect on your field and 10 or more cards in your Graveyard. When this card is activated, destroy all the monsters on your field. For every monster with "Dimensional Rift - Century Travel" in its effect that is destroyed by this card's effect, you can Special Summon 1 Century Token (EARTH/Psychic/Level 1/100 ATK/200 DEF) on your field. These Tokens cannot be used for a Tribute Summoning. During your next Standby Phase, destroy the Century Tokens (if they are still on your field). By paying 2000 Life Points you can Special Summon as many monsters with "Dimensional Rift - Century Travel" in their effect as possible from your Graveyard. The monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect are destroyed 3 turns after their Special Summoning.

-missing cards: Tenkage's Trap support

Divination Cards - Visionary Round Table

The Creator9464

66229c.jpg

Luna Lovegood

66229.jpg

A female apprentice magician who sneaked into the team of the "Visionary Round Table". Her favourite dish is radish drenched in butter beer. No one knows where she comes from but her mannerisms and weird behaviour indicate that she may be from a different world. Being not taken seriously by the rest of the cast, she's been trying to read the future by using one of a kind reverse magic: reading newspapers upside down and putting the letters back together in a different way. She hasn't been very successful thus far but there are indications that she may be able to use greater power.

Diamond Dust Dream

Ĩ¢ε

66229.jpg

ĐŕANZĔŔ™

66229.jpg

Here's the current waiting list

Tenkage - Trap support

-Đædalus-

Dark Lightning

DeadΩAwake

Łövëły Süccübüs #2

METALMAXIMAL (requested to be a Time Legend)

Spartan101 (image)

Gefhx (machine type)

XP_Lulz

RAEG

dfgk101

The_Prince_of_Death (pic)

Yankeefan

SushiTheLegend

Eurynome

► Jolta ◄

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait 3 posts and a sticky?0_o

Wow thanks so much but won't you get beef with the other mods?:oops:

Oh well I can't complain...

Also all have been added to the list.

(Old consumers are always good consumers.=D)

EDIT: Uh feel free to do what you want with this thread. If it needs to be stuck/unstuck/whatever just do it, I know why.^^)

Nah, Besides as a fellow Mod you have special "Privilages" ;) If any other Mod has a problem then feel free to unsticky.

I'll let you decide my fate Opal :P Oh and I decided to Sticky it for you. Seems like a fun AoC project.

And yet Destudos cards were not stickied' date=' he made a great new type of member cards....but I won't argue with you, lest I get banned LOL

[/quote']

You're making me seem like a Bully <_<

Nah' date=' Besides as a fellow Mod you have special "Privilages" ;) If any other Mod has a problem then feel free to unsticky.

I'll let you decide my fate Opal :P Oh and I decided to Sticky it for you. Seems like a fun AoC project.

And yet Destudos cards were not stickied' date=' he made a great new type of member cards....but I won't argue with you, lest I get banned LOL

[/quote']

You're making me seem like a Bully <_<

No, if I mess with the mods, there will be Hell to pay ^_^ I try to show all Admins and Mods respect, and try not to argue or go against their authority

0__o Uh not sure what that means, I'm a fellow mod who hasn't made cards for ages lol...

Well can't complain but I hope maybe later on when more cards have been posted someone will decide where they deserve to be. But I'll understand if something else deserves to be stickied.

No' date=' if I mess with the mods, there will be Hell to pay ^_^ I try to show all Admins and Mods respect, and try not to argue or go against their authority

[/quote']

Nah not at all. Respect yes but most of the mods want people to speak their mind.

Also I'm working on the cards right now, already have some ideas.

You do know that they'll be Vanillas though and the group Spells or Traps might take a bit more since I need a number of people for an archetype?

Well I prefer not to come with effects :oops: but I'll still try to be creative.:)

Guest JoshIcy

Umm... Opal was right. You are gonna get in trouble.

This thread, while made by a moderator gives her no special status here.

Umm... Opal was right. You are gonna get in trouble.

This thread' date=' while made by a moderator gives her no special status here.

[/quote']

Nya that's fine with me.~

He just meant well but yeah, thought it'd be a bit unfair towards others.

Don't give him too much trouble though.:)

Well we'll see how things continue when I'll actually post some cards.x3

I have J-Max and Sweeney ready but need some people to put them together. Tenkage will probably be a single type for now.

J-Max: done

Tenkage, Sweeney Todd and Deustodo have been posted together with a support Trap.

Sweeney is an effect monster because a story about S. Todd already exists.

ĐŕANZĔŔ™: Eh I've never made Dark Synchros, sorry... These member cards will mostly be Vanilla archetypes with support, that's all I can do. ._.

TheCreator9464: Are you good at OCG? That's the thing I could need help with but for the rest it's all fine.^^ (Yours will be up tomorrow, someone's editing a writing out of the pic.)

Everyone else has been added to the list. Great to see that people still like this.:D

(don't forget the poll)

Archived