Raven's Member Cards (currently ON HOLD because of the Awards and Christmas Events)

CinnamonStar

How would you rate the member cards?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How would you rate the member cards?

• Very good work :D
    • They're good ^_^
    • I'm not sure... They're ok I guess :?
    • Not very good...
    • Bad
    • Nevermore -__-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweeney: Welcome.;)

J-Max: Yay!=D Got you a friend btw, a support card will follow when I have enough people.

Also note: Stars mean nothing here. I don't focus on the stars you have as a member but try to keep everything archetypish.

TheCreator9464: Well probably better than me. Alright PM sent.;)

Hehe totally forgot about the joy of making member cards.=D Although they're not like the ones of 2007/08 but I totally lost track on effects and cardmaking.

Both have been noted.

Dimensional Rift - Century Travel is done and can be used with Deustodo' date=' Tenkage and Sweeney Todd.

Also finished Luna, Super Sonic Zach and Ice.

Tomorrow I should be able to do the rest.:D[/font']

hey opal you forgot somebody

ME :)

remember i want to join

Masters have been added.:)

Thanks, dfgk101.^^

I've been slacking off lately because of the Awards but I promise that there will be some more cards these weeks.

Also fixed the image code issue with Ice and Dranzer.

As for The Creator9464 there's still the Pandora Hearts logo because I haven't found anymore who can get rid of it.:/

Hello, i would like to have a member card made for me. you can just find a good pic if you like, although i can find the pic myself if you prefer that. so how long is the waiting list anyway? =/

as to the card itself, it can be a vanilla, as i like storylines, but if it is to be an effect monster, i would like it to be a synchro monster with a tuner with Zero in its name as the required tuner monster.

and i am allowed to post the request here, right opalmoon? XD

Archived