My wishlist for March 2010

My list

Ban

NEW! – Black Whirlwind' date=' Brain Control,[b'] Breaker the Magical Warrior, Brionic, Dragon of the Ice Barrie, Dark Armed Dragon, Gladiator Beast Gyzarus,[/b] Gorz the Emissary of Darkness, Judgment Dragon, Rescue Cat, Snipe Hunter.

Gorz is good wherever he is as long as its not banned. Most people run him in 1's anyway so its not like limiting him hurts. Brionac is cool where he is, though i could totally agree with banning him. Everything else i agree with, we need BALANCED boss monsters in this meta, and BALANCED archetypes; i swear YCM's "Realistic Cards" regulars could do a better job with this game. *shameless promotion* Which is why we have the YCCG thread/site. *shameless promotion*

My list

Ban

NEW! – Black Whirlwind' date=' Brain Control,[b'] Breaker the Magical Warrior, Brionic, Dragon of the Ice Barrie, Dark Armed Dragon, Gladiator Beast Gyzarus,[/b] Gorz the Emissary of Darkness, Judgment Dragon, Rescue Cat, Snipe Hunter.

Note this is not my full list, only a small piece.

ALso Brionic is already at one.

Seriously?

Did you just ask if I was serious about DAD? I can kind of understand the others, but DAD.

Be less bad.

Working on a 3 and 0 too. I've got around 200 Forbidden, still working out kinks though so I won't publish it for a while.

Wow, that is a lot. On the ban list I have I only have close to 100.

My list

Ban

Gorz is good wherever he is as long as its not banned. Most people run him in 1's anyway so its not like limiting him hurts.

Gorz promotes overextending, that is why he should be banned. It lets to user mindlessly play cards because worse that can happen, he losses his current field but still ends up with a 2700 ATK beastick + a beastick of varying size.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Yay, it's another one of these topics! What fun!

Anyway, it isn't as bad as some of these guys might be suggesting. A lot of these choices are moving in the right direction.

My list

Ban

Note this is not my full list, only a small piece.

ALso Brionic is already at one.

Seriously?

Did you just ask if I was serious about DAD? I can kind of understand the others, but DAD.

Be less bad.

Working on a 3 and 0 too. I've got around 200 Forbidden, still working out kinks though so I won't publish it for a while.

Wow, that is a lot. On the ban list I have I only have close to 100.

My list

Ban

Gorz is good wherever he is as long as its not banned. Most people run him in 1's anyway so its not like limiting him hurts.

Gorz promotes overextending, that is why he should be banned. It lets to user mindlessly play cards because worse that can happen, he losses his current field but still ends up with a 2700 ATK beastick + a beastick of varying size.

Yeah, i see where you're going. Plus the token is tribute fodder if you don't suicide, it's also an ass when it gets thrown out in response to a monster with temporary gaining; you get a perma 2800 monster while their monster's ATK drops back to 1000. I guess if they balanced gorz they'd make it battle damage only and make it require massive damage (like 2000 +) and the token would have ATK equal to the orig. ATK of the monster.

Chaos, i do happen to agree with you; it's a step in the right direction but it's personally a shot in the dark. I think this needs a bit more thought than its gotten.

UNLIMITED:

Goblin Zombie - A good zombie card' date=' could make them more useful.

[b']LOL WAT.You must use Zombies. First you think Brionac should be at 2 and then you say Zombies should be able to use 3 Witch of the Black Forests. HAW.[/b]

I guess you never paid attention to the fact that most Zombie players ran Goblin Zombie at 2 even when he was unlimited.

Archived