Discussion: Normal Monsters

I use some normal monsters in my dragon deck (esp. BEWD) and it has done nothing but help, I use Luster Dragon, Luster Dragon 2, Hyozanryu and Blue-Eyes without worrying as I use Ancient Rules to get a beatstick for nothing, Brain Control or Soul Exchange which gets rid of opponents monsters and giving you a powerful monster instead and even Luster Dragon can be equipped with Malevolent Nuzzler, all of a sudden a regular monster now has 2600 ATK so normal monsters can be very useful as well. Justi-Break can help too

Normal monsters are underestimated. They have a lot of support which makes them dangerous. Sure, they're not top tier decks, but they're still good.

Off-topic:About this Snapesnatch thing, I still can't tell if you peoples are being sarcastic or not, but I run a Snapesnatch FTK deck and it has a very high winning streak. >_>

Ojamas can make for a badass synchro deck.

Look at my sig.

I use some normal monsters in my dragon deck (esp. BEWD) and it has done nothing but help' date=' I use Luster Dragon, Luster Dragon 2, Hyozanryu and Blue-Eyes without worrying as I use Ancient Rules to get a beatstick for nothing, Brain Control or Soul Exchange which gets rid of opponents monsters and giving you a powerful monster instead and even Luster Dragon can be equipped with Malevolent Nuzzler, all of a sudden a regular monster now has 2600 ATK so normal monsters can be very useful as well. Justi-Break can help too

[/quote']

lolstopfailingatlifeotherthanthatJusti-Breakthingthereattheend

Archived