FRD vs DW

Let's look at FRD Raven...

Once per turn' date=' you can discard any number of cards in your hand and have this card gain ATK equal to the number of cards you discarded x 400 until the End Phase. For each card discarded by this effect, increase this card's Level by 1 until the End Phase.[/quote']

It triggers DW effects. Also, this + DW in one deck = DW Synchro?!

Let's look at FRD Raven...

Once per turn' date=' you can discard any number of cards in your hand and have this card gain ATK equal to the number of cards you discarded x 400 until the End Phase. For each card discarded by this effect, increase this card's Level by 1 until the End Phase.[/quote']

It triggers DW effects. Also, this + DW in one deck = DW Synchro?!

I run a DW Raven deck on WC09. Works like a charm ;)

Yes exodia dark world. Dark world Grimore lets you special summon dicarded monster and then well you boost up oyour hand until you have waayy too many monsters discard them during your end phase there by swarming the field and getting the pieces of exodia. And if worst comes to worse, I have 3 exodius in there. The biggest drawback is that its 60 cards and that raven plus the synchros equals bad ass

Someone's gotta try out this idea: mix the two archetypes together into one deck and add Beckoning Light and Chaos Sorcerer. It would most likely suck, but why not try?

Since FRDs are Honestable and have Tuners, I would have to say FRDs are better. Perhaps together they would work the best?

They generally don't work together -.-;;

The only cards that trigger DW and are runnable in FRD are Raven, Card Destruction and Morphing Jar. Other ones like Dark World Dealings don't have much of a place, pure Fiend Roar's tend to beat FRD/DWs pretty well. Not in WC09, though, because that barely has any FRDs

FRD need some good spell/trap support and a Goldd/Silva of their own. Then they can pwn. As of now though' date=' DWs are better.

[/quote']

FiendRoarDeitySolciusDT05-JP-DSPR-DT.jpg

You can send 2 cards other than "Fiend Roar Deity Solcius" from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

This is probably how close FRD are gonna get to Goldd and Siilva

If you discard a Dark World with a Fiend Roar' date=' the effect won't activate unless it was Raven. They do NOT work that great together.

[/quote']

But it works in other way : if you discard for example FRD Luri or FRDB Cerberus by the effect of DW, they will activate their effects

Someone's gotta try out this idea: mix the two archetypes together into one deck and add Beckoning Light and Chaos Sorcerer. It would most likely suck' date=' but why not try?

Since FRDs are Honestable and have Tuners, I would have to say FRDs are better. Perhaps together they would work the best?

[/quote']

Man, nice idea :) I'll build something like this

Archived