Are these the Anti-Meta Gods? (DISC on the Wicked God cards)

I would say that these cards could be somewhat classified as Anti Meta.

The Wicked Dreadroot is a 4000 ATK beater that can only be defeated in battle by 2 Honests and is impervious to Kalut.

The Wicked Avatar can't be destroyed by battle and locks downs any deadly surprises for two turns.

The Wicked Eraser is a powerful force to be reckoned with if your opponent swarms and has a built in F U button for if your opponent dares to destroy it. He can also, get by Stardust Dragon.

I got The Wicked Eraser and I must say that from the 3 Wicked monsters, Eraser is more deadly. I mean, if your opponent use a spell, trap, monster effect or goes into battle and destroy Eraser and send him to the graveyard, it cleans the entire field for both players. heck, even the owner of the card can destroy it during his own Main Phase plus not to mention the monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF for every card of the opponent's hand.

Eraser punishes over-extending 2-fold. But they are just too hard to summon (but scapegoats during opponnent's end phase + wicked god = easy summon :))

I am noticing a very strong correlation between belief that the Devil Gods are awesome anti-meta and hideous stupidity when it comes to understanding anything at all about that game (to the extent of not even being able to read Scapegoat). Coincidence? I suppose it is possible but I have severe doubts!

Mausoleum of the Emperor doesn't work with them, does it? somewhere around I heard that they don't but want to make sure...

Obelisk> Wiked Gods (he can at least be Special Summoned even if for 1 turn, and if Normal, he cannot be negated or chained to)

If I had to pick within Wiked Gods only:

-ATKwise, Eraser. You can alwasy use Ojama Trio, Foolish Revival, Nightmare Archfiend Tokens, etc to get more ATK (that is if Tokens actually count as cards on the field)

-Effectwise, Avatar. Almost one sided Light and Darkness Dragon.

I would say the Deck would be fun with Grinder Golem x3 + Herald of Creation and Trade-In.

Archived