People who think low-level vanillas are "bad", are unaware of Enchanting Fitting Room

Seeing as how yet another "LOL WERST KARD EVR!!111" topic decided to appear, this topic needed to be created.

[align=center]EnchantingFittingRoomAST-NA-C-1E.png

Pay 800 Life Points. Pick up 4 cards from the top of your Deck and Special Summon to your side of the field all Level 3 or lower Normal Monsters among the picked-up cards. Return all the other picked-up cards to your Deck and the Deck is then shuffled.

[/align]

This actually makes Avian and Burst-lady playable(omigosh)

Actually... a wide range of cards can be abused' date=' due to the swarming of Level 3 or lower Normal Monsters. But of course, that would be for casual play.

And obveiously, no one(except me) has ever ran a deck that uses this card for mass swarming.

Discuss

Guest PikaPerson01

Dudes' date=' most vanillas suck. Sure, some are good for beatsticks, and some of their support is good, but their not enough against BW or LS.

[/quote']

Because every deck in the world is either LS or Blackwings.

Any thing that isn't meta or anti-meta isn't worth discussing in a forum that is specifically geared towards the metagame. It's like going on a calculus forum and trying to get a discussion going on Pre-Algebra.

Concidering that its a Spell, most likely its going to be used during Main Phase 1, giving the user a chance to attack. I would say about 4000 damage before you do your top Decking.

Also, if they so happened to use this first (granted that there wasn't any Threatening Roar/Waboku chained to the law of the normal), its pretty much almost OTK IMO =/

33n83yu.png

I'll have to repeat to you, let me see the list of your Deck. I can immediately see how much a person really knows about the game by looking at it. Don't be afraid to show your combos to someone you probably won't ever get to play against ;) also, I'm not interested in using BW, they get boring when there are many similar Decks around and they aren't the only good Deck around.

If you can't prove your Deck is decent, its better to stop pretending it is. I know your brother has a Spirit Deck, that's a disadvantage to play a meta Deck with that to begin with so I won't say its a real victory :P

Archived