Deep Sea Diva vs. Krebons.

what you guys arnt getting is you run a "diva engine"

to speed up syncing like a bauss, im sure there is planety of lv3 or lower sea serpents that are useful, not only that diva is a +1 allowing for combos, and its from the deck, AND it dosnt negate the effects of things or put them in defence ect

Diva only works if your running a fair amount of Sea Serpent. So when it comes to over all splash ability Krebons wins.

If anything I'd sooner run Junk Synchron.

You only need 2-3 Divas for the engine.

... lol.

Diva wins this one.

Only having 2 Divas doesn't give you a synchro. It just gives you an extra tuner to synchro with. However that point is only helpful if you already have 1 or 2 other monsters on the field.

And my post wasn't talking about the engine in the least. I know little about said engine as such I was basing it on stand alone usefulness and useability.

what you guys arnt getting is you run a "diva engine"

to speed up syncing like a bauss' date=' im sure there is planety of lv3 or lower sea serpents that are useful, not only that diva is a +1 allowing for combos, and its from the deck, AND it dosnt negate the effects of things or put them in defence ect

[/quote']

Does it matter if their in defence if your going to synchro? As for the effect's being negated, I'm this only hurts a couple of the targets would be hurt if Diva also did this. But even with the monsters keeping their effects you're still better of going for the synchro.

They both have their strenght and weaknesses. It depends on what deck you're running.

With zombies you can synchro summon twice in the same turn with diva and goblin zombie. The thing is emergency teleport doesn't use your normal summon so you need less set up to bring out something big. It's also easy to keep krebons out for a turn. He's an allure target and a dark for DAD. If you run absolute zero, diva is very strong because of the synergy with malicious.

And junk synchron is pretty sick revives PSZ and gives you 2 synchro like diva but he's dark and you can rota. Plus, for those mentioning deck space he takes only 1. I'm currently running him.

Krebons works better for a more traditional Zombie deck, but really they both have their strengths and weaknesses. For the most part, Krebons is the better choice simply because of the fact that it already fits so well into Zombies, all really have to do is make room for it and it works. Diva requires a dedicated deck but ends up being just a strong and faster.

I personally go Krebons, but I see the awesomeness that is Diva

Diva only works if your running a fair amount of Sea Serpent. So when it comes to over all splash ability Krebons wins.

If anything I'd sooner run Junk Synchron.

Junk Synchro + Plauge + Quillbolt + 1 Monster other mosnter on field.

Some good optiosn there.

Archived