[Discuss]Destiny Hero Diamond Dude

Appearently Diamond Dude is level 31

[align=center]Stormfront48Sableye.jpg

C WUT I DID THAR?

Once per turn' date=' you can reveal the top card of your Deck. If it is a Normal Spell Card, send it to the Graveyard and you can activate its effect during the Main Phase of your next turn. If the card is not a Normal Spell Card, place it on the bottom of your Deck.[/quote'][/align]

Its a fun card, that is also abusive. Whats not to like?

Add to it, its also easily searchable ;)

Discuss

Sableye has no weaknesses and was the best possible monster for Crater where everything had the same HP per level formulas and there was no speed, vigilance, or jubilation stats. It was a simpler time. A better time.

Diamond Dude's.....BANWORTHY. It's also a gamble and doesn't have the stats this format, rendering it a fairly bad card these days. I'd rather use Fear Mongers, Plasmas and Defenders to fill up my D-Engine line-up.

It was a simpler time. A better time.

Pot of Greed was @4

Diamond Dude's.....BANWORTHY. It's also a gamble and doesn't have the stats this format' date=' rendering it a fairly bad card these days.[/quote']

Then how does that make it worthy enough to be on the B& list? O,o

HE'S A LUCK BASED POTENTIAL OPPONENT-ONLY FULL NUKE.

just sayin.

It would require you to run Diamond-Dude-usable-only Field-Nuking effects' date=' which would lead to potential dead-draws.

just super-sayin'

[/quote']

doesn't matter

just insayin'

He's like Phantom of Chaos. Activation costs and requirements are there for a reason, as are Summoning requirements for PoC targets. No good to just be able to bypass them wot wot?

HE'S A LUCK BASED POTENTIAL OPPONENT-ONLY FULL NUKE.

just sayin.

It would require you to run Diamond-Dude-usable-only Field-Nuking effects' date=' which would lead to potential dead-draws.

just super-sayin'

[/quote']

doesn't matter

just insayin'

ehb0j6.png

just sprayin'

Appearently Diamond Dude is level 31

[align=center]Stormfront48Sableye.jpg

C WUT I DID THAR?

Once per turn' date=' you can reveal the top card of your Deck. If it is a Normal Spell Card, send it to the Graveyard and you can activate its effect during the Main Phase of your next turn. If the card is not a Normal Spell Card, place it on the bottom of your Deck.[/quote'][/align]

Its a fun card, that is also abusive. Whats not to like?

Add to it, its also easily searchable ;)

Discuss

Wth with the pokemon pic????

Imo great card.

Get a MTC and wipe out the feild is its best potential. Althought thats hard to do, it flows nicely with a D-hero deck with almost all spells. and the fact thats its got 1400 atk points makes it able to be sangan'd and avoids BTH. :>

From a crazy over-done 3/0 banlist perspective:

"ZOMG, IS LUCK BASED, CAN CHANGE GAME AND GIVE MAD ADVANTAGE, BAN!"

From my perspective:

"It's a fair card that can have a Deck built around it, is fun, and doesn't have a significant enough impact on the game to warrant banlist placement."

I like him, he's fun, used him a lot back when I ran a Plasma Deck.

Archived