Junk Collector

i wanna see if theirs any rullings for with assault mode activate' date=' because junk collector only copies effect not activation cost.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that wont work.

Since it would have the same rulings as Trap of Darkness.

Like how you cant use Trap of Darkness on Rise of the Snake Diety, since Trap of Darkness is still Trap of Darkness, and not Rise of the Snake Diety. Since Venominaga says it has to be Special Summoned by Rise of the Snake Diety, and not Trap of Darkness.

i wanna see if theirs any rullings for with assault mode activate' date=' because junk collector only copies effect not activation cost.

[/quote']

Like how you cant use Trap of Darkness on Rise of the Snake Diety, since Trap of Darkness is still Trap of Darkness, and not Rise of the Snake Diety. Since Venominaga says it has to be Special Summoned by Rise of the Snake Diety, and not Trap of Darkness.

A better rulingwould be diamond dude vs level up/down. Assault mode activate needs the tributed monster as a reference point. No reference point = no monster.

[/quote']

A better rulingwould be diamond dude vs level up/down. Assault mode activate needs the tributed monster as a reference point. No reference point = no monster.

In addition to the reference point, it would also need to be the card itself, that you used to summon said monster.

Like how you cant tribute a Synchro monster with Junk Collector's effect, and Special Summon an /Assault Mode monster with the effect of Assault Mode Activate. Since Junk Collector is not Assault Mode Activate, you cant summon an /Assault Mode with it.

On-Topic: This card makes Needlebug Nest crazy-playable

How is this broken?

My guess' date=' is that it can abuse Return from the Different Dimension?

Either that, or there is some crazy thing that happens if you use this in combination with Impereal Iron Wall

[/quote']

Such that would create the possibility of infinite mirror force or lolScrap Iron?

How is this broken?

My guess' date=' is that it can abuse Return from the Different Dimension?

Either that, or there is some crazy thing that happens if you use this in combination with Impereal Iron Wall

[/quote']

Using this with Return would be fun.

Also I think that you wouldn't be able to use the effect if you have IIW out since you wouldn't be able to remove this.

Archived