Rainbow Dragon (Crystal Beasts)(Magic Cylinder) [DISC]

I really need to get around to Summoning a Rainbow Dragon in Wc09.

.........Mostly for the bonus points/Wc09 has a list of "special" monsters that you can summon, for said bonus points. So it would help the game data.

Oh, and because it would be funny to abuse Rainbow Gravity.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alone' date=' not much the big deal. Fused with Neos (creating Rainbow Neos)... ooooh, yes, baby !!

[/quote']

Good luck trying to do that! With neither RD, Neos, nor Polymerization or Future Fusion easily playable in Crystal Beasts except maybe in a REALLY dedicated deck, Rainbow Neos won't see much play. Even then, Rainbow Neos isn't unbeatable.

even then however Abundance OTK gets boring, i simply use RD just to get a good laugh out of summoning it, and it's a good way to prove that your opponent sucks hard, just by saying:

"I attack with Rainbow Dragon for game." is a hint to your opponent that he/she should stop playing the game

Guest Delinquent Girl NiAtSoFi

Rainbow Dragon is a good card' date=' but is some what difficult to summon in my opinion. [b']However Magic Cylinder is a awesome card to have XD[/b]

Magic Cylinder vs. Sakuretsu Armor

-Magic Cylinder stops an attack and inflicts burn damage

-Sakuretsu Armor destroys the attacking monster, possibly turning the game around.

Sakuretsu wins.

Magic Cylinder vs. Dimensional Prison

-Dimensional Prison removes the attacking monster from play, possibly turning the game around.

Prison wins.

Rainbow Dragon is a good card' date=' but is some what difficult to summon in my opinion. [b']However Magic Cylinder is a AN awesome card to have XD[/b]

Magic Cylinder vs. Sakuretsu Armor

-Sakuretsu Armor destroys the attacking monster, possibly turning the game around.

Sakuretsu wins.

Magic Cylinder vs. Dimensional Prison

-Dimensional Prison removes the attacking monster from play, possibly turning the game around.

Prison wins.

If you're trying to say that Magic Cylinder is useless then:

When you said Sakuretsu armor can turn the game around so can Magic Cylinder. Infact Magic Cylinder can even end the game like it did with my friend.

Same thing with Dimensional Prison.

it sucks in my opinion but ghost rare rainbow dragon looks awesome speaking of there is a 3rd grader in my school he walked up to my freind and said you want a ghost rare rainbow dragon my friend gave him a grovyle pokemon card for a ghost rare rainbow dragon¬……… epic fail

Archived