Rainbow Dragon (Crystal Beasts)(Magic Cylinder) [DISC]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rainbow Dragon is a good card' date=' but is some what difficult to summon in my opinion. [b']However Magic Cylinder is a awesome card to have XD[/b]

Do I have to activate my trap again?

It seems so... Allow me.

57617.jpg

23063e.jpg

Rainbow Dragon is a good card. However Magic Cylinder is a awesome card to have XD

129047821307293950.jpg

may i ask why the hate? all i say was Rainbow Dragon is a good card but extremely difficult to summon. and Magic Cylinder is a good card to have around.

unless of course this cards already got ban.

may i ask why the hate? all i say was Rainbow Dragon is a good card but extremely difficult to summon. and Magic Cylinder is a good card to have around.

It's commonly accepted that Cylinder is only good in BURN decks. And RD could be much better when you consider its summoning conditions.

Rainbow Dragon is a good card' date=' but is some what difficult to summon in my opinion. [b']However Magic Cylinder is a awesome card to have XD[/b]

Do I have to activate my trap again?

It seems so... Allow me.

57617.jpg

23063e.jpg

Rainbow Dragon is a good card. However Magic Cylinder is a awesome card to have XD

129047821307293950.jpg

Because you didn't read the cards.

It's commonly accepted that Cylinder is only good in BURN decks. And RD could be much better when you consider its summoning conditions.

i see, thanks for the response.

see, that was not so hard to a give proper answer instead of acting foolish.

as i said before Rainbow Dragon is a hard monster to bring out, it only worth it if you make a good deck only for it. as for the Magic Cylinder, i don't understand why it has to be exclusively for Burn decks only. it could work on any deck depending the situation of course.

oh i read the cards alright, i have them right here on my side, plus with the help of the internet as well. what your worry about, is it because of the last effect? big deal. is not like your gonna let it come down into the field that easily anyway.

i understand that the layer never activated the RD last effect so what? he atk you, you activate MC and done.

i see' date=' thanks for the response.

see, that was not so hard to a give proper answer instead of acting foolish.

as i said before Rainbow Dragon is a hard monster to bring out, it only worth it if you make a good deck only for it. as for the Magic Cylinder, i don't understand why it has to be exclusively for Burn decks only. it could work on any deck depending the situation of course.

[/quote']

RD will never be competative. Abundance OTK is so much better.

And the problem with Cylinder is that is isn't chain-able to stuff like MST or Heavy Storm. With something like Threatening Roar, if your opponent targets it with MST, you can activate it in response (that's chaining) leaving MST without a target. Cylinder is too easily destroyed these days.

oh i read the cards alright' date=' i have them right here on my side, plus with the help of the internet as well. what your worry about, the last effect big deal. is not like your gonna let it come down into the field that easily.

[/quote']

Exactly. >.>

It's the slowest support for Gem Beasts. There's no reason to run it.

RD will never be competative. Abundance OTK is so much better.

And the problem with Cylinder is that is isn't chain-able to stuff like MST or Heavy Storm. With something like Threatening Roar' date=' if your opponent targets it with MST, you can activate it in response (that's chaining) leaving MST without a target. Cylinder is too easily destroyed these days.

[/quote']

RD been competitive will be the day when hell gets frozen.

of course is not chain-able with MST or Heavy Storm( you shouldn't be able to activate HS during battle phase anyway) but thats why there are counter trap cards to help against it.

It's the slowest support for Gem Beasts. There's no reason to run it.

i know, thats why i say is an extremely difficult to summon. unless your a die hard fan of this card and build a deck for it even if its slow.

Crystal Beasts could probably be meta or really close to it if they had a good boss monster. They're fast, have insanely good searching/deck thinning powers, massive field control, and their OTK is great. Wipe the opponent's field and swarm with a bunch of CBs.

Crystal Beasts could probably be meta or really close to it if they had a good boss monster. They're fast' date=' have insanely good searching/deck thinning powers, massive field control, and their OTK is great. Wipe the opponent's field and swarm with a bunch of CBs.

[/quote']

Depends on how you define "really good boss monster", but I'm having trouble seeing it. Only two of their monsters (Sapphire Pegasus and Ruby Carbuncle) have effects that are actually useful, with every other card they use being just a beatstick (or, in Amethyst Cat's case, Rescue Cat food), they can't do much of anything until they get their backfield set up, they don't like Setting things that can't be ditched at will because it clogs the backfield, they are absolutely murdered even by Giant Trunade, and if Abundance gets negated they've just lost five cards, including the backfield that is the basis of their game.

^ouch, that hurts

Its the truth...

Maybe they will actually get more support since Johan is gonna appear in the GX manga...

I actually think Rainbow Dragon is a desent free 4000 ATK beatstick for Crystal Beasts, a guy Summoned 2 of them out of nowhere against me one time.... How did I let myself into that scenario -____-"

Archived