YCM-kun, figure out what to do with Malicious.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Send it to the Graveyard by whatever means necessary, then remove it to bring out another copy of Malicious from your Deck. Most commonly used together with a low-level Tuner such as Krebons or Plaguespreader Zombie to bring out a high-level Synchro while Tele-DAD was still functional.

Send it to the Graveyard by whatever means necessary' date=' then remove it to bring out another copy of Malicious from your Deck. Most commonly used together with a low-level Tuner such as Krebons or Plaguespreader Zombie to bring out a high-level Synchro while Tele-DAD was still functional.

[/quote']

Oh ho ho, aren't you a clever one?

I'm happy for him where he is. He seems to generate too much advantage for a reasonably splash-able draw engine @3 and, while effective, doesn't feel entirely broken as the one-time +1 he is @2.

/fall into trap, amirite?

If that didn't fall into it, I'll try again.

"Should be @1/0 because @2 or more it gives advantage for nothing but getting him into the Graveyard - which is broken and makes the game faster which is bad for the game... Because advantage is bad. Also, Cloudians are horribly broken because they get advantage and don't lose it through battle, which makes them an amazing archtype."

Please say one of these posts fell into the trap? I can't think of any other logic to use.

I don't like the way you affix "-kun" to YCM. There are female members on the site, so at least "-san" would be much more appropriate. Though, considering the tone people "worthy" of using the nickname use YCM-kun in, "-chan" would probably be the best title to affix.

Also, Malicious is fine at 2.

I don't like the way you affix "-kun" to YCM. There are female members on the site' date=' so at least "-san" would be much more appropriate. Though, considering the tone people "worthy" of using the nickname use YCM-kun in, "-chan" would probably be the best title to affix.

[/quote']

I only know of three female members of YCM, and all of them are too intelligent to be included in YCM-kun. At any rate, it doesn't matter if not everyone included in YCM-kun is male; the majority at least is male, and so YCM-kun can be male as their anthropomorphic combination.

YCM-san is just terrible because it's far too respectful. YCM-kun is the "little boy" side of YCM's userbase - the summation of all its fools.

I don't like the way you affix "-kun" to YCM. There are female members on the site' date=' so at least "-san" would be much more appropriate. Though, considering the tone people "worthy" of using the nickname use YCM-kun in, "-chan" would probably be the best title to affix.

[/quote']

I only know of three female members of YCM, and all of them are too intelligent to be included in YCM-kun. At any rate, it doesn't matter if not everyone included in YCM-kun is male; the majority at least is male, and so YCM-kun can be male as their anthropomorphic combination.

YCM-san is just terrible because it's far too respectful. YCM-kun is the "little boy" side of YCM's userbase - the summation of all its fools.

If one of those three you're referring to is Tea, she's a trap in case you didn't know.

[/quote']

If one of those three you're referring to is Tea, she's a trap in case you didn't know.

Two, then. Tea seems to not come here anymore anyhow, so it hardly matters.

@ 3, Malicious was abusable for multiple, costless, Synchro Summons in conjunction with SSable tuners. That was grounds to kill him, I think. It's not a case of chance. The play in fundamentally different when you can perform it twice in the same turn.

I'm still uncertain, however, as to whether I think he's better at 2 or at 1.

[/quote']

Sometimes I wonder if Pika is a trap...

[/quote']

You seem to be working awfully hard to refute your own assertion that YCM has female members.

In any case, "trap" doesn't seem to be quite the correct term. "Cross player" is more accurate.

[/quote']

You seem to be working awfully hard to refute your own assertion that YCM has female members.

In any case, "trap" doesn't seem to be quite the correct term. "Cross player" is more accurate.

I say a lot of things that I work awfully hard to refute.

I'm a kid, get over it.

Crab-bozu (look it up) remove from play, summon another then (if in graveyard) plaguespreader

Synchro summon for stardust or rda activate assault mode activate (if set) summon an assualt mode remove other malicious summon third malicious then normal summon a level two tuner

Summon rda. Attack with rda then assault

Silly Dillo.

Also' date=' Dillo-kun, I love how you have actively avoided voicing any serious opinion, and failed to even lampshade it as Dark Armed Zombie did.

[/quote']

But if the topic is a trap for "bad" players, why would I take it serioues? >___>

Its like making a topic about Cyber Dragon. We already covered the fact how its good and abusable, and you cant really add anything to it.

.......And who said I was trying to lampshade it?

inb4armtendstoprefersarcasticcommentsinsteadofactualygivinganopinion]

Archived