YCM-kun, figure out what to do with Malicious.

Malicious is an Effect Monster Card' date=' not a Trap.

Silly Dillo.

Also, Dillo-kun, I love how you have actively avoided voicing any serious opinion, and failed to even lampshade it as Dark Armed Zombie did.

[/quote']

Mine was a failed attempt at humor.

Personally, I think it's fine @2 and don't see the problem, but then I'm also pretty bad as seeing fault when it comes to this kind of stuff :?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silly Dillo.

Also' date=' Dillo-kun, I love how you have actively avoided voicing any serious opinion, and failed to even lampshade it as Dark Armed Zombie did.

[/quote']

But if the topic is a trap for "bad" players, why would I take it serioues? >___>

Its like making a topic about Cyber Dragon. We already covered the fact how its good and abusable, and you cant really add anything to it.

.......And who said I was trying to lampshade it?

inb4armtendstoprefersarcasticcommentsinsteadofactualygivinganopinion]

Quit adding unnecessary "o"s and "e"s to your words. It's dumb.

it deserves to be at three, but because of the mechanics of synchros its best place is at 1, because of its ability to get 1 card lv 8 synchro onto the field (normally dusty). and although dusty is op'd it has less of an impact because its slightly harder to get out as you now have to use another card fot the synchro summon, because you wouldnt use mali if it was limited.

while at 2 it can only do this once, it still a cheap move which is still very searchable. and even though you reduced the amount of times the move is zone, you havent reduced the consitency of it.

however you may argue that stardust and the other synchros are the problem, but because the come from the extra deck, and not the main deck their is no luck issue dealing with them when you want to counter a strategy, so it is balanced out.

@topic: YCM-Kun's opinion cant change Konami-logic.

I was expecting a few "e"s in opinion' date=' but you proved me wrong.

WELL DONE ARM

also, mali should be limited now cuz ppls got me to thinkin

[/quote']

ITTEO: Doekoe lieoks toe maek-o raedom stoofe abooute wote Ioe typeo

ITS-E ME, MALLEEO!

inb4*shot*

Don't refer to "Stardust Dragon" as "dusty". If you must call it something' date=' call it "Ziggy".

[/quote']

.....This post, just now, reminded me of Battle Bots.

Send it to the Graveyard by whatever means necessary' date=' then remove it to bring out another copy of Malicious from your Deck. Most commonly used together with a low-level Tuner such as Krebons or Plaguespreader Zombie to bring out a high-level Synchro while Tele-DAD was still functional.

[/quote']

[/thread]

Guest PikaPerson01

At 3 it's ridiculous. At 1 it's useless. At zero, it's like we banned Shapesnatch.

I say 2, but I'd not be completely opposed if a decent argument for 1 was made.

Bowie and ABBA are both awesome.

So are Eagles' date=' Queen, Genesis, Yes, [b']Pink Floyd[/b], and Steely Dan.

Bolded is win.

Also - I assume this is a 3/0 Banlist...so I will say 2.

I'd post an argument, but I assume Krusty Krab Helmet knows each of the arguments regarding Malicious on a 3/0 list.

Also, no disrespect for the Krusty Krab reference.

Archived