YCM-kun, figure out what to do with Malicious.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RemoveTrapLOB-EU-C-UE.jpg

That doesnt work.

Crab Helmet's effect says that it negates Spell cards/

SkillDrainGLD1-EN-C-LE.png

Let me re-phrase Crap's effect:

Other users cannot use Trap cards' date=' agenst Crab's topic(s). If any Spell card is used to remove a topic, this effect automaticly kills it. This effect cannot be chained to. Just as planned.[/quote']

Goes to one. This thing is an abomination to the game.

Aye.

Can't be allowed to jump itself out of nowhere in a game with Tuners. Chucking something in the Graveyard's a cost Konami's been overestimating by huge proportions these days. Still nowhere near as bad as Mezuki' date=' but it's still bad.

Malicious sucks because he is a 1 tribute monster with ONLY 800 ATTACKS! and his effect sucks because it just brings out another CRAPPY 800 ATTACK MONSTER!!! I'D RATHER USE BLUE-EYES.

/sarcasm

Your dazzling wit never fails to brighten my day.

Other users cannot use Trap cards' date=' agenst Crab's topic(s). If any Spell card is used to remove a topic, this effect automaticly kills it. This effect cannot be chained to. Just as planned.[/quote']

Spell' date=' Trap, and Monster effects cannot be activated against topic(s). All face-up Spell, Trap, and Monster effects are negated if they affect topic(s). This effect does not start a chain. This effect cannot be negated by Spell, Trap, and Monster effects. Just as planned.[/quote']

I'm gonna assume I'm one of those 3 gurls =P

OT:

at 2, it'll be drawn a little less often, decreasing concistency and also, making it useless in the scenario where you draw both. The posibility of using it is still there, and its not going to be terribly situational, but I agree that at 1 or 0 is completely dead, at 3 is abusable, so 2 is left..

I heard some people say that its ok and not broken but Synchros mechanics make it btoken. That sounds very contradictory to me =/

Bowie and ABBA are both awesome.

So are Eagles' date=' Queen, Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd, and Steely Dan.

[/quote']

You dare forget the great Frank Zappa? RAEG

I'll just go with Malicious at 2. You can still get the effect, but you won't be able to abuse it so much.

I'm probably wrong. Crab knows it; he's known that I suck at Yugioh since my very first post. :lol:

Goes to one. This thing is an abomination to the game.

Aye.

Can't be allowed to jump itself out of nowhere in a game with Tuners. Chucking something in the Graveyard's a cost Konami's been overestimating by huge proportions these days. Still nowhere near as bad as Mezuki' date=' but it's still bad.

Malicious sucks because he is a 1 tribute monster with ONLY 800 ATTACKS! and his effect sucks because it just brings out another CRAPPY 800 ATTACK MONSTER!!! I'D RATHER USE BLUE-EYES.

/sarcasm

Your dazzling wit never fails to brighten my day.

I try.

on a personal note, I hate seeing this card and Mezuki pretty equally though I see what you're saying.

Even at 2 there are still plenty of combos for Malicious and reasons why it should be banned/limited. Drawing both copies doesn't even seem to matter anymore as you can simply discard one, top the other one for Plague then remove the one in your graveyard to flip the other over.

Combo'd with Destiny Draw it gives a potentially free (yes, I can use that word in this circumstance) bit of field presence that is not only readily used for a tribute but also one of the most convenient numbers for Synchro summoning. Anything free like this is fundamentally bad for the game.

It's also incredibly easy to manipulate when used as a discard cost or used as part of a toolbox with Grepher or Armageddon Knight (god knows how we'd all cope if Mezuki was a Dark and could function in the same way). If removed with Allure, it can be put back later with the ever popular BfaDD along with other removed cards, and of course use it's effect providing the other one is still in the deck.

Hell, you can even search it out with Tomato then sync twice with Plaguespreader.

Enough reason for it to go to 1 (or 0, makes no odds), but certainly not a card that needs as immediate attention as some others on the current list.

RemoveTrapLOB-EU-C-UE.jpg

That doesnt work.

Crab Helmet's effect says that it negates Spell cards/

SkillDrainGLD1-EN-C-LE.png

Did I spot Armadilloz being one of those people who chain their MST to Mirror Force?

when trying to find the trap in this topic i uncovered the truth about who crab helmet really is

[spoiler=the truth]

barack-obama-official-small.jpg

i know it all adds when you think about it

ot: it can only be at 1 or 3 realistically because 2 doesnt change the consisteny, only the amount of times it can be used, and i find even at 2 its being abused too much, so it need to be at 1.

when trying to find the trap in this topic i uncovered the truth about who crab helmet really is

[spoiler=the truth]

ot: it can only be at 1 or 3 realistically because 2 doesnt change the consisteny' date=' only the amount of times it can be used, and i find even at 2 its being abused too much, so it need to be at 1.

[/quote']

I've spent the past 3 minutes trying to come up with a funny reply, but I couldn't find any.

@3 on a 0-3 list, who disaggrees?

[spoiler=the truth]

ot: it can only be at 1 or 3 realistically because 2 doesnt change the consisteny' date=' only the amount of times it can be used, and i find even at 2 its being abused too much, so it need to be at 1.

[/quote']

I've spent the past 3 minutes trying to come up with a funny reply, but I couldn't find any.

Everyone, 3/0 does use limits and semi-limits despite it's name. It's too powerful at semi so it would banned/limited, not unlimited -.-

[spoiler=the truth]

[/quote']

Everyone, 3/0 does use limits and semi-limits despite it's name. It's too powerful at semi so it would banned/limited, not unlimited -.-

On a 3-0 list both plague and e-tele are banned, so this card could be at 3.

Archived