Black Feather Dragon

This is a memo to all those who don't seem to understand. Black Feather Dragon isn't out yet, and yet, I've seen it mentioned in about half a dozen threads today.

"WELL YEAH BUT WHEN BLACK FEATHER DRAGON HITS..."

"STARLIGHT ROAD SHOULD WORK ON BLACK FEATHER DRAGON BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT WILL HAVE A NUKE EFFECT..."

"BLACK FEATHER DRAGON'S THE BLACKWING VERSION OF JUDGMENT DRAGON..."

"BLACKWINGS WILL TOTALLY BE THE ONLY DECK NOW BECAUSE OF BLACK FEATHER DRAGON..."

Guys, shut up.

Hell, we don't even know whether it's name's going to be "Black Feather Dragon". In the mean time, vent all your speculations about Black Feather Dragon here so that you don't in other threads.

kthx ^_________^

Guest Zeonark

"BLACK FEATHER DRAGON'S THE BLACKWING VERSION OF JUDGMENT DRAGON..."

Just great. You've doomed us all.

I don't care what other people say. As long as it's a decent card and Crow's signer dragon so everyone around me can shut up about it.

It's not a Blackwing monster.

129052004592862877.jpg

It's name's Black Feather Dragon and BW's names are BF - *Insert a something here*.

Manjyoume's right. All Blackwings have BF written above the katakana of BURAKKUFEZA. Blackfeather Dragon just has the katakana.

I do think that it will have inspecific material life Stardust, RDA, Black Rose and Ancient fairy, that it will be Level 7, and that it will have 2 effects that are kinda good. Anybody else get the feeling this card won't be anywhere near as good as people think?

Can't wait for him. He's gonna kick ass' date=' plus if he's a level 7, just get sirocco in the grave, then normal bliz, special sirocco, syn, then bam. Let the hurt on your opponent.

[/quote']

loltryingtospecialsummonsiroccowithblizard'seffectenenthoughsiroccoislevel5

Also, its great that its generic, and just because the 5th dragon from the anime doesn't look like it could be named Black Feather Dragon, how the funk do they know what the dragons look like other than the ones they actually have?

Can't wait for him. He's gonna kick ass' date=' plus if he's a level 7, just get sirocco in the grave, then normal bliz, special sirocco, syn, then bam. Let the hurt on your opponent.

[/quote']

And, you know, it'll be generic and help every single deck in the game... <.<

If it's not generic then it's not the signer dragon. But Black Rose Dragon is generic and one of the effects is made to work with plant decks. Maybe this one will be generic with an effect that helps DARK Winged Beast-type monsters.

[/quote']

Also, its great that its generic, and just because the 5th dragon from the anime doesn't look like it could be named Black Feather Dragon, how the f*** do they know what the dragons look like other than the ones they actually have?

Well, PTD is suppose to be based off of one of the dragons, wasn't it? Also:

800px-Crimson_Dragon_and_the_5_Dragons.PNG

[/quote']

Also, its great that its generic, and just because the 5th dragon from the anime doesn't look like it could be named Black Feather Dragon, how the f*** do they know what the dragons look like other than the ones they actually have?

I'm saying "how do the people in the anime know what it looks like".

[/quote']

Well, and I'm speculating here since I don't watch the anime, where the legend came from probably had ancient picture of them, sorta like how in Egypt they have pictures with their legends and such.

[/quote']

They saw it in a vision...where the five dragons battle the Earthbound gods...

That yellow-dragon =/= 5th dragon =/= Black Feather Dragon

I uderstand this bolded' date=' byt WHY this yellow dragon isn't 5th dragon?

[/quote']

Its because they never really revealed who it belongs to in the show, and judging by the new pack, its obveious that this doesnt belong to crow, despite him having the 5th mark.

Archived