Black Feather Dragon

What about...nah....not even Konami would go that far.....RFP?

And effect sort of like CS but for a synchro? Maybe' date=' but that does seem a bit OP, especially if they make it's ATK like 2400-2500

[/quote']

Am.....Junk Archer does that.

What about...nah....not even Konami would go that far.....RFP?

And effect sort of like CS but for a synchro? Maybe' date=' but that does seem a bit OP, especially if they make it's ATK like 2400-2500

[/quote']

Am.....Junk Archer does that.

Except that Junk is only until the end of the turn and isn't generic

That yellow-dragon =/= 5th dragon =/= Black Feather Dragon

I uderstand this bolded' date=' byt WHY this yellow dragon isn't 5th dragon?

[/quote']

Its because they never really revealed who it belongs to in the show, and judging by the new pack, its obveious that this doesnt belong to crow, despite him having the 5th mark.

When you say "this" you mean Black Feather Dragon right. Cause BFD is one of Crow's cards. It says so on manjyomethunder

And just because your talking about the cover card

http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/5981894/

What little info we have on the pack itself.

It's been 2 months since we got that though, so we should be getting some new info soon.

That yellow dragon was probably the dragon of Rudger Goodwin. Probably was generic, EARTH, LV 7 or 8, with a powerful effect. I don't think that dragon will be made into a card until the anime turns out of ideas and make it appear. Now that the new signer is Crow, there will be a new signer dragon, and due to not being one of the original signers, it doesn't have to follow the lines of the other dragons. Probably it will be DARK, even when there is already a DARK signer dragon, and all dragons have different attributes; probably will support an archetype, thing that the other dragons don't do speciffically.

Trishula, in the other hand, fits perfectly in the definition of a signer dragon. It's generic, has a good effect, it's attribute is not shared with other signer. Row Row fight the powah.

There will not be a new signer dragon. This may be Crow's dragon, but it will NOT be one of the 5 Dragons. The 5 Dragons were already made in the show to be keys. Crow's will not fulfil that purpose since one already exists for it and has already been shown how it looks.

Summarized: This will be Crow's boss monster. This will not be the 5th Signer Dragon.

Let's see crow = 5th signer; 5th dragon has no feathers in sight. I speculate ANOTHER pseudo D. Either that' date=' or Crow is a fake signer..*remembers WC09 ending* Well at least the 5th D ain't Brio.

[/quote']

Crow is not an original signer. The 5 Dragons have already been made for the 5 original signers. BFD is not the 5th Signer Dragon. It's just going to be a new card he acquires.

Let's see crow = 5th signer; 5th dragon has no feathers in sight. I speculate ANOTHER pseudo D. Either that' date=' or Crow is a fake signer..*remembers WC09 ending* Well at least the 5th D ain't Brio.

[/quote']

Crow is not an original signer. The 5 Dragons have already been made for the 5 original signers. BFD is not the 5th Signer Dragon. It's just going to be a new card he acquires.

Okay...oh, i forgot to mention what i actually expect from BFD.

Black Feather Dragon/DARK/LV9

ATK/2800 DEF/1000

Winged-Beast/Effect

1 "B*F" Tuner + 1 OR more non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all cards on the field. (Excluding B*F monsters.) While you control only this card, you can Special Summon up to 3 Level 4 or lower "B*F" monsters.

• 1 month later...

[/quote']

Well, Yusei isnt the original head Signer, and remember that the Five dragons have change their aspect in the history, maybe the "5th dragon" is the ancient 5th dragon. And, if Crow isnt th "original 5th signer"......wheres the dragon of rudger? because, he is the "original signer". Annd its official, BFD is a dragon, not a Winged-beast.

[/quote']

Well, Yusei isnt the original head Signer, and remember that the Five dragons have change their aspect in the history, maybe the "5th dragon" is the ancient 5th dragon. And, if Crow isnt th "original 5th signer"......wheres the dragon of rudger? because, he is the "original signer". Annd its official, BFD is a dragon, not a Winged-beast.

We've already discussed this, please don't necrobump old topics. Thank You :)

[/quote']

We've already discussed this, please don't necrobump old topics. Thank You :)

Too prove to you that BFD isn't the Signer Dragon

120px-Fifth_Dragon.jpg

/Topic

Archived