Byser Shock [DISC]

This should've been a Machine...

I'm not seeing the word "can" in the text' date=' so I'm going to guess you can activate its effect even when Summoned by Mystic Tomato during the damage step.

Also, Allure.

[/quote']

Yes, yes it can but I would recommend ramming Tomato so that their field stays clear and you can swarmz. Btw, chain Book of Eclipse to it's summon, you just returned all of your opponent's monsters to their hand 8) I call that a nice field clear for 2 cards.

Terrible.

Completely dead if drawn' date=' has laughable stats, it's effect is barely usefull and it's stupidly slow as hell.

[/quote']

Chaos-End Master and Tomato can both SS this card but yeah, it is dead if drawn. Atleast it's Allure able and it returns set s/t cards which, in this meta, is almost all of them.

I personally like Byser Shock simply for tuning purposes and its effect due to it being a level 5 (so easy to get level 7 and 8 syncros), you can get it out with Limit Reverse (and get its effect again), and pulled back to your hand via Dark Eruption, and get it out with Chaos-End Master and Mystic Tomato. Even in my Byser Synchro deck, i've used De-synchro to special summon this yet again for get its effect. It is also a Dark monster, and we all know how well Dark monsters are supported.

I have already made a deck centered around Byser Shock and Synchros (called Byser Synchro). Dunno if that was the reason this DISC topic came about. In any case, any help with this would be appreciated.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-174724.html

Archived