Synchro Control

Dad

400px-ConspiracyoftheTuningMentorABPF-JP-C.jpg

You can activate this card when a Synchro Monster is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. Gain control of that Synchro Monster. When that monster is destroyed it is removed from play. When that monster is removed from the field' date=' destroy this card.

[/quote']

kinda a bit useless since people pretty much bring out there Synchro monsters pretty much at the beginning and possible there will be some Synchros in the graveyard. however it could help you when your in disadvantage if use on the right moment. But this card gets overshadow for its 2 requirement for its activation.

Dear Konami' date='

Fire your entire R&D department. Replace it with a single man who understands non-degenerate card design.

Sincerely,

Saikano

[/quote']

THIS LETTER SEEMS STRANGELY FAMILIAR

However, since you claim to understand the problem with this card, please tell the class what makes its design "degenerate".

Dear Konami' date='

Fire your entire R&D department. Replace it with a single man who understands non-degenerate card design.

Sincerely,

Saikano

[/quote']

However, since you claim to understand the problem with this card, please tell the class what makes its design "degenerate".

Familiar? It's not like I copied it from other thread about this same card. If that were the case, this thread would have been locked at sight by a moderator, because the card was discussed just one week ago. But that's not the case, so I don't know why it seems so familiar.

Dear Konami' date='

Sincerely,

Saikano

[/quote']

Familiar? It's not like I copied it from other thread about this same card. If that were the case, this thread would have been locked at sight by a moderator, because the card was discussed just one week ago. But that's not the case, so I don't know why it seems so familiar.

Oh how I <3 Copy-Pasta

Archived