Cyber Dinosaur

Works well if your opponents special summons cyber dragon. You summon this and he summon chimeratech. you just lost your monster and gave your opponent a 2000+ beatstick.

what if your opponent dosen't have chimeratech?

Never make asumptions. You have to be sure of that before playing this, and if you don't have a way to be sure, then you don't run this. And most of the time you cannot be sure what are the exact contents of your opponent's deck, so people don't run this. But of course, Cyber Dragon is not the only card that can activate this card, so I don't know why I'm saying all this.

^

They could still have Icarus Attack.

They could still Synchro Summon.

They could still recover Gale.

OR

They could still COMBINE!!!!!!

and kill it with that BF with 2000 ATK who's name I forget.

between other things. I don't think this card is good enough against anything really...hmmm..

Hmm... if it was "When a player Special Summons a monster from their hand, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.", it would actally be a pretty good card, infact, it could be broken... Special Summon cyber dragon and this and you still have your normal summon, it would hurt. Maybe i should say, a OTK? Nah... actally, if you had multiple copys of this, it would hurt even more.

Guest PikaPerson01

^

They could still have Icarus Attack.

They could still Synchro Summon.

They could still recover Gale.

OR

They could still COMBINE!!!!!!

and kill it with that BF with 2000 ATK who's name I forget.

They also could still have Kalut, where everything but Vayu would have enough attack to beatstick over this.

Archived