Spirit of DMG Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 Woot. I'm advanced. So, this makes post number...2 in this club. I've got such a high post count here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 i am ahead of you both, and it is going to stay that way. >_> anyway, what did you think of my entry cards wording? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 i am ahead of you both' date=' and it is going to stay that way. >_> anyway, what did you think of my entry cards wording?[/quote']Gah. I've started at clubs in September with about 1,000 posts. It's OK. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 That's good. Anyway, who has cards that they want opined on? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 My card :D It's on the first page, scroll down. It's old. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spirit of DMG Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 So, how's the wording on Lilith? Anything need improvements? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 owait. I'm a Pro-Card maker and I have to fix OCG right? Argh, -_- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 Guys, guys! Just post the cards in a spoiler and I'll review it there, okay? XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 Guys' date=' guys! Just post the cards in a spoiler and I'll review it there, okay? XD[/quote']... :¬/ I made a awesome smiley! :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ P O L A R I S ~ Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 Username: ~ P O L A R I S ~Stars: 6Card Group: Eh, can't really tell these days, was a cardmaker back in the old days. I'll let you decide. ^__^[spoiler=Example][align=center] This card cannot be Flip Summoned except by removing from play 2 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. This card can only be Set by Tributing 2 Zombie-Type monsters you control. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, destroy it and remove from play 1 face-up non-DARK Monster Card on the field whose Level is equal to or lower than the number of cards in your Graveyard. If you cannot, your opponent can remove from play 1 card from your Graveyard. When this card is flipped face-up, you can select 1 of your removed from play Zombie-Type monsters and reveal it to your opponent to destroy all cards on the field (except this card). If the selected monster's Level is equal to or lower than the number of cards destroyed by this effect, your opponent can Special Summon it to their side of the field and place Slumber Counters on it equal to its Level. If the selected monster's Level is higher than the number of cards destroyed by this effect, return it to your Graveyard and take damage equal to its combined ATK and DEF. You can remove 1 Slumber Counter from anywhere on the field to flip this card into face-down Defense Position.[/align] I can't promise I'll be able to make cards all that often, but I'll pretty much always be available to fix OCG and stuff if you guys'll let me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 I can't read the effect because there's no effect posted under it. I think you had spoiler coding problems :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ P O L A R I S ~ Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 Yeah, I messed up the spoiler tags (hate those things). :D Fixed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 I don't really like the colours. But it's a good card. You'll have to wait til a Co-Leader or IPod comes and accepts you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ P O L A R I S ~ Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 I don't really like the colours. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 I don't really like the colours. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ P O L A R I S ~ Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 I don't really like the colours. DEAD srs. >=| Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 I don't really like the colours. oh i'm DEAD srs. >=| IPod hasn't accepted you yet. So you gotta wait til he accepts ya ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 Why the f*** did somebody report our post? Anyway, get outta here, NAO. Have some patience please xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flame Dragon Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 Why the f*** did somebody report our post? Anyway' date=' get outta here, NAO. Have some patience please xD[/quote']They got reported because all those are spam. Stop. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 I need everyone to stop now before this club gets locked. Warn those people heavly for spam Flame. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 I know...sorry. I expect a warning coming... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deustodo Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 And for those who asked who reported, it was me, now give me a cookie. And, get back on topic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 And for those who asked who reported' date=' it was me, now give me a cookie. And, get back on topic.[/quote']No.And congratulations on your 100th rep. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 Ðominant Ðaco and ~ P O L A R I S ~ get two warnings for spamming a lot and I didn't see it and now are suspended from the club for 3 days.Now get out of this club before you get a third warning Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ P O L A R I S ~ Posted December 21, 2009 Report Share Posted December 21, 2009 Don't you technically have to accept me first before you can give me club punishments? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.