Jump to content

Merged MCM -Master Card Makers & OCGC-Official Card Grammer Club


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh-huh. okay then. meanwhile, i do have a couple of cards that oi would like to have critiqued.

[spoiler=mah cards]

[spoiler=Chibi Kinght: Zero Kid]226293n.jpg

Effect: If this card is Summoned by the Effect of another "Chibi Knight" monster, it gains 500 ATK and cannot attack during the Battle Phase of the turn that it was Special Summoned. All "Chibi Knight" monsters on your side of the field gain 500 ATK. When This card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon a level 3 or lower "Chibi Knight" monster. That monster has its effect negated and cannot be used for a Tribute Summon.

 

 

 

[spoiler=Chibi Zero Dolls]

226293.jpg

Effect: Special Summon 4 Chibi Doll Tokens (LIGHT, Warrior-Type, level 2, ATK 0, DEF 500 You cannot Normal or Special Summon any other monsters this turn). During your 2nd Main Phase 2 after activation, you can destroy this card and all remaining Chibi Doll Tokens to Special Summon a "Chibi Knight" monster with a star level equal to or lower then the total star level of Chibi Doll Tokens destroyed in this way.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bakugan games are wicked fun but the real life game and the anime are meh.

Guys did you watch bakugan new vestrya drago looks so cool be fricky that when I saw all the old Gardian bakugan oh and I have a ventus surpenod-600 gs | A Aqus suris-450 gs | & some bakugan I don't know-400 gs | And my bro has a Duel atribute bakugan Darkus/Ventus-490 gs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh. I'm moving again...

 

I've been lugged to Europe, and back, within 6 months.

 

Well I saw Paris and Reykjavik (this time, last time I got Moscow and London). Finally get to go home to Montreal. My parents work a job that requires a lot of moving, I never really stay in the same place for a while.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...