Ghost Ryder Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 [align=center]My next Mecha monster? Ummmm....is this UP'd or OP'd? [spoiler=Mecha Droid Roytron] Effect:Once per turn, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to place 1 Roytron Counter on this card (max.4). You can remove 2 Roytron Counters from this card to have this card gain 400 ATK. During the End Phase, this card's ATK is reduced to it's original ATK. -Image credit to Wanderley- [/align] And rate? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Oleon~ Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Zero, you're cards...Aren't technically cards if the pic has no background... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Zero' date=' you're cards...Aren't technically cards if the pic has no background...[/quote']Cards with no backgrounds is plain. Mind rating my card? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-DOOM Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 @Daco: your card is rather UP. OCG is flawless. Pic chosen wisely, cause it's epic^^ I would increase it's ATK a bit or make it's ATK last until your opponents End Phase Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 @Daco: your card is rather UP. OCG is flawless. Pic chosen wisely' date=' cause it's epic^^ I would increase it's ATK a bit or make it's ATK last until your opponents End Phase[/quote']Balance. Right. [align=center][spoiler=[b]-Fixed-[/b] Mecha Droid Roytron (thanks to HP Doom)] Effect:Once per turn, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to place 1 Roytron Counter on this card (max.4). You can remove 2 Roytron Counters from this card to have this card gain 400 ATK. During your opponent's End Phase, this card's ATK is reduced to it's original ATK. [/align] That better? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Oleon~ Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Sure, where is it?Post it or PM it to me.(PM is preferable). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Er...it's in the spoiler...if you REALLY want to, I'll just send it to you in PM (it's obviously above). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-DOOM Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 yes, better now^^ Could someone look at my new set? link is in my sig "animus appereance" or whatever Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 yes' date=' better now^^ Could someone look at my new set? link is in my sig "animus appereance" or whatever[/quote']Could you rate my card outta 10 too? And the set is great! ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-DOOM Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 i commented, nice card you made there^^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 i commented' date=' nice card you made there^^[/quote']OK...fine. I'll accept that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Oleon~ Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Guys, speaking of cards and YuGiOh, look at this, its one of the weirdest YuGiOh things I've ever seen...[spoiler= Look] [spoiler= Go on, look.] [spoiler= I said look.] [spoiler= Are you even listening to me?][spoiler= I think you're not...][spoiler= There is something there, I want to show you.][spoiler= Geez, how many times, HAVE A LOOK AT IT.][spoiler= Dude, stop stalking me, its freaking me out, just look at it.][spoiler= Are you gonna look or not?][spoiler= ...Hello?][spoiler= Stop ignoring me and just look.][spoiler= You're really winding me up now][spoiler= I'll call the cops...][spoiler= I will, trust me.][spoiler= JUST LOOK FOR GODS SAKE!][spoiler= I hope prison food appeals you.][spoiler= Thats it, I'm calling the cops.][spoiler= Hello officer...][spoiler= Thats it, I've called the cops, theyre coming other to kill you now.][spoiler= What you wanna see something before you go?][spoiler= Have it your way][spoiler= I present to you...][spoiler= The Longest Spoiler Evah! (Containing Weird YuGiOh Thing.)] I give you...the longest spoiler evah! Good night! Have a great day! I worked hard on that spoiler. Thanks for reading! ^_^Weird image, huh?Who would've thought you could get Power Tool Dragon into a Pokemon Game? Besides, that spoiler chain was 24 spoilers long. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-DOOM Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 i commented' date=' nice card you made there^^[/quote']OK...fine. I'll accept that. did i said something wrong? :( and oleon, i can't see the pic inside the spoiler.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lexadin Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Me neather.And I see you're also a fan of KH? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 i commented' date=' nice card you made there^^[/quote']OK...fine. I'll accept that. did i said something wrong? :( and oleon, i can't see the pic inside the spoiler..No you didn't say something wrong. Not at all. And I can't see the picture either. Should I really make a Mecha Set? Because all my other sets had a downfall. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Oleon~ Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Me neather.And I see you're also a fan of KH? I'm guessing you mean Kingdom Hearts. No, but I want to get involved, I have never actually played it, and first heard of it when I told Zeo I was changing my avi and Zeonark cired:"Oh my god! Its Sora! Its Sora!"Apparently both are avis are from the same series. *shudders*You can't see the pic? Then somethings wrong with it. :O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lexadin Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Indeed, there must be something wrong with it.You should, but you need a PS2 to play it. I only played 2, but I heard the others where great too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-DOOM Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 There are Kingdom heart games for the DS too Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Oleon~ Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Well, anyways, will I be the first to point out that, well, In Official Card Grammar on the title, instead of the proper "Official Card Grammar Club" you have put "Official Card "Grammer" Club".In terms of "grammer" I say you spelt grammar wrong.XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 oh for craps sake! you are really picky today oleon.uh-huh. okay then. meanwhile' date=' i do have a couple of cards that oi would like to have critiqued.[spoiler=mah cards'][spoiler=Chibi Kinght: Zero Kid]Effect: If this card is Summoned by the Effect of another "Chibi Knight" monster, it gains 500 ATK and cannot attack during the Battle Phase of the turn that it was Special Summoned. All "Chibi Knight" monsters on your side of the field gain 500 ATK. When This card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon a level 3 or lower "Chibi Knight" monster. That monster has its effect negated and cannot be used for a Tribute Summon. [spoiler=Chibi Zero Dolls]Effect: Special Summon 4 Chibi Doll Tokens (LIGHT, Warrior-Type, level 2, ATK 0, DEF 500 You cannot Normal or Special Summon any other monsters this turn). During your 2nd Main Phase 2 after activation, you can destroy this card and all remaining Chibi Doll Tokens to Special Summon a "Chibi Knight" monster with a star level equal to or lower then the total star level of Chibi Doll Tokens destroyed in this way. i still need people to comment on these cards.Zero' date=' you're cards...Aren't technically cards if the pic has no background...[/quote']Cards with no backgrounds is plain. Mind rating my card?it's not my failt! :x they don't do a whole lot of chibi's with backgrounds, so i was doing it like this until i can get a good render for them.Guys' date=' speaking of cards and YuGiOh, look at this, its one of the weirdest YuGiOh things I've ever seen...[spoiler= Look'] [spoiler= Go on, look.] [spoiler= I said look.] [spoiler= Are you even listening to me?][spoiler= I think you're not...][spoiler= There is something there, I want to show you.][spoiler= Geez, how many times, HAVE A LOOK AT IT.][spoiler= Dude, stop stalking me, its freaking me out, just look at it.][spoiler= Are you gonna look or not?][spoiler= ...Hello?][spoiler= Stop ignoring me and just look.][spoiler= You're really winding me up now][spoiler= I'll call the cops...][spoiler= I will, trust me.][spoiler= JUST LOOK FOR GODS SAKE!][spoiler= I hope prison food appeals you.][spoiler= Thats it, I'm calling the cops.][spoiler= Hello officer...][spoiler= Thats it, I've called the cops, theyre coming other to kill you now.][spoiler= What you wanna see something before you go?][spoiler= Have it your way][spoiler= I present to you...][spoiler= The Longest Spoiler Evah! (Containing Weird YuGiOh Thing.)] I give you...the longest spoiler evah! Good night! Have a great day! I worked hard on that spoiler. Thanks for reading! ^_^Weird image, huh?Who would've thought you could get Power Tool Dragon into a Pokemon Game? Besides, that spoiler chain was 24 spoilers long.that spoiler chain made me lol, but apparently the image is in error and not shown. you need to fix that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Oleon~ Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 I can't fix it, its not mine.Sorry if I'm being picky today Zero, I'm just depressed, I need something to lift my spirits up. Well, thats another part of my life gone.*sighs* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 oleon, if you were a girl, i'd tickle torture you to take your mind off of things, but you are a guy, so that would just be weird and creepy.now people need to please comment on my cards, okay? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 oh for craps sake! you are really picky today oleon.uh-huh. okay then. meanwhile' date=' i do have a couple of cards that oi would like to have critiqued.[spoiler=mah cards'][spoiler=Chibi Kinght: Zero Kid]Effect: If this card is Summoned by the Effect of another "Chibi Knight" monster, it gains 500 ATK and cannot attack during the Battle Phase of the turn that it was Special Summoned. All "Chibi Knight" monsters on your side of the field gain 500 ATK. When This card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon a level 3 or lower "Chibi Knight" monster. That monster has its effect negated and cannot be used for a Tribute Summon. [spoiler=Chibi Zero Dolls]Effect: Special Summon 4 Chibi Doll Tokens (LIGHT, Warrior-Type, level 2, ATK 0, DEF 500 You cannot Normal or Special Summon any other monsters this turn). During your 2nd Main Phase 2 after activation, you can destroy this card and all remaining Chibi Doll Tokens to Special Summon a "Chibi Knight" monster with a star level equal to or lower then the total star level of Chibi Doll Tokens destroyed in this way. i still need people to comment on these cards.Zero' date=' you're cards...Aren't technically cards if the pic has no background...[/quote']Cards with no backgrounds is plain. Mind rating my card?it's not my failt! :x they don't do a whole lot of chibi's with backgrounds, so i was doing it like this until i can get a good render for them. Still...cards with no backgrounds are very plain. It decreases the rate I would do out of 10 a bit.Guys' date=' speaking of cards and YuGiOh, look at this, its one of the weirdest YuGiOh things I've ever seen...[spoiler= Look'] [spoiler= Go on, look.] [spoiler= I said look.] [spoiler= Are you even listening to me?][spoiler= I think you're not...][spoiler= There is something there, I want to show you.][spoiler= Geez, how many times, HAVE A LOOK AT IT.][spoiler= Dude, stop stalking me, its freaking me out, just look at it.][spoiler= Are you gonna look or not?][spoiler= ...Hello?][spoiler= Stop ignoring me and just look.][spoiler= You're really winding me up now][spoiler= I'll call the cops...][spoiler= I will, trust me.][spoiler= JUST LOOK FOR GODS SAKE!][spoiler= I hope prison food appeals you.][spoiler= Thats it, I'm calling the cops.][spoiler= Hello officer...][spoiler= Thats it, I've called the cops, theyre coming other to kill you now.][spoiler= What you wanna see something before you go?][spoiler= Have it your way][spoiler= I present to you...][spoiler= The Longest Spoiler Evah! (Containing Weird YuGiOh Thing.)] I give you...the longest spoiler evah! Good night! Have a great day! I worked hard on that spoiler. Thanks for reading! ^_^Weird image, huh?Who would've thought you could get Power Tool Dragon into a Pokemon Game? Besides, that spoiler chain was 24 spoilers long.that spoiler chain made me lol, but apparently the image is in error and not shown. you need to fix that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 this is oleon4's spoilers pic stats Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deustodo Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 ^Serious, what the hell, blank post? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.