Because Morokoshiina is niiice.

[/fopreference]

[align=center]008m.jpg

Once per turn' date=' during Main Phase 2 activate by paying 500 Lifepoints. Special Summon 1 "Grain Corn Token"(EARTH/Plant/1/0ATK/0DEF) to your side of the field.[/quote'][/align]

Its a token swarmer <3

Too bad it Special Summons a token during Main Phase 2 >___>

Still, it looks like a fun card to play :3

Discuss

Guest PikaPerson01

I move that this'll get limited/semi'd sooner or later.

... You're an idiot. And I'm not just saying this to be rude or whatever. Every single post you've made in the TCG section is just ridiculously blanking stupid.

Cornarchs(ha' date=' ha, let's stack some more) ftw?

[/quote']

I was going to say inb4AdamCorn >.<

now if only he would main-deck this ;)

It Special Summons during Mainphase 2' date=' so I doubt it.

[/quote']

Good point there. The only way it'll truly be up for semi/limit is if they build an archetype around this.

BEST. ARCHTYPE. EVAR.

Now it just needs a boss monster for it' date=' with the spell card requirement "Frying Pan of Summoning", and it will be to summon: [b']POPCORN[/b]!

That would be awesome. And this card is awesome, just because it's corn.

EDIT: they can also be used for a Tribute Summon.

Fix'd 8).

... You're an idiot. And I'm not just saying this to be rude or whatever. Every single post you've made in the TCG section is just ridiculously blanking stupid.

Yo' date=' Pika! That's not what i truly 100% believe. There's a little thing called konami; they do stupid sh[:x']t for no reason. *cough* JD and Synchros *cough* That's all i was saying. I figured some people would be able read through that and be like: "Yeah, Konami's a dumbass. That sounds like something they'd do."

Now it just needs a boss monster for it' date=' with the spell card requirement "Frying Pan of Summoning", and it will be to summon: [b']POPCORN[/b]!

That would be awesome. And this card is awesome, just because it's corn.

EDIT: they can also be used for a Tribute Summon.

Fix'd 8).

MISSING ONE LETTER FTW!!!111!

Yo' date=' Pika! That's not what i truly 100% believe. There's a little thing called konami; they do stupid sh[:x']t for no reason. *cough* JD and Synchros *cough* That's all i was saying. I figured some people would be able read through that and be like: "Yeah, Konami's a dumbass. That sounds like something they'd do."

Except there is no reason whatsoever to suspect an impending Limit or Semi-Limit, and if you observe Konami's past actions, Limiting or Semi-Limiting this is inconsistent. Not to mention that saying "this will probably get Limited or Semi-Limited soon" makes about as much sense applied to this card as it does applied to Toon World; you can try to make a saving throw by saying "KONAMI DO STRANG THING", but you'll roll a 1 because it doesn't make any sense at all.

Archived