These cards belong in the toilet

Gift Card = Simochi Burn

Gather your Mind = deck thinner

Thousand Eyes Idol has Normal monster support behind it, and becomes godly awesome in Traditional.

Mokey Mokey King can be abueable with Limit Reverse.

Watapon is easily abusable. its fun with a Chaos-Kuriboh deck.

Mokey Mokey is important to Mokey Mokey king.

Gift of Greed is a deck destruction card, and promotes Appropriate Exodia

Someone just lock this topic already. TC is just making it worse by the minute, and only proving hes bad at the game.

He saiD that MBaaS is a bad card.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.

To be continued...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You fail even more than I thought. Do you even know anything about dueling. And I typed this before even looking at the cards mentioned.

*Looks*

Have you ever heard of Bad Reaction to Simochi? Or Spell Counters? Or Thousand Eyes Restrict? Or Synchroes? Or... Did you just list My Body as a Shield as a bad card? You are now officially the most idiotic member on YCM. Even more than ragnarock.

Archived