Summoner Art/ Ancient Rules [DISC]

Summoner's Art is great for high-level vanilla dragon draw engines in Exodia builds, but those are more for casual play than anything. Never liked Ancient Rules. It's a -1, can be dead, and your monster's probably better off being used as Trade-In fodder anyhow, you can always Swing or Birthright it back. Running cards of a Level other than 8 which can be used with Ancient Rules is just silly.

What's BEWB? Blue-Eyes White Berserker? That'd be awesome.

Blue-Eyes White Beserker

Level 8

Dragon/Effect

While this card is in your hand and on the field, it is treated as a Normal Monster. You can return 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" that has been removed from play to your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, while you control a "Blue-Eyes" monster and by reducing this card's ATK by 500, you can destroy 1 monster with a lower ATK than this card. When this card is removed from the field, you can remove 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" from your Extra Deck. Return it to the Extra Deck during the End Phase

ATK: 3000 / DEF: 2500

Blue-Eyes White Beserker

Level 8

Dragon/Effect

While this card is in your hand and on the field' date=' it is treated as a Normal Monster. You can return 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" that has been removed from play to your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, while you control a "Blue-Eyes" monster and by reducing this card's ATK by 500, you can destroy 1 monster with a lower ATK than this card. When this card is removed from the field, you can remove 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" from your Extra Deck. Return it to the Extra Deck during the End Phase

[/quote']

You win an internet.

Blue-Eyes White Beserker

Level 8

Dragon/Effect

While this card is in your hand and on the field' date=' it is treated as a Normal Monster. You can return 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" that has been removed from play to your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, while you control a "Blue-Eyes" monster and by reducing this card's ATK by 500, you can destroy 1 monster with a lower ATK than this card. When this card is removed from the field, you can remove 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" from your Extra Deck. Return it to the Extra Deck during the End Phase

[/quote']

That's "Blue-Eyes White Beserker". It's different, so it isn't necessarily awesome. Sorry!

Blue-Eyes White Berserker

Level 8

Dragon/Effect

[/quote']

That's "Blue-Eyes White Beserker". It's different, so it isn't necessarily awesome. Sorry!

But what if I was to change it, like so?

What's BEWB? Blue-Eyes White Berserker? That'd be eh' date=' okay I guess, eh. =/[/b']

Level 8

Dragon/Effect

While this card is in your hand and on the field, it is treated as a Normal Monster. You can return 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" that has been removed from play to your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, while you control a "Blue-Eyes" monster and by reducing this card's ATK by 500, you can destroy 1 monster with a lower ATK than this card. When this card is removed from the field, you can remove 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" from your Extra Deck. Return it to the Extra Deck during the End Phase

What if I also change something, like so?

What's BEWB? Blue-Eyes White Berserker? That'd be eh' date=' okay I guess, eh. =/[/b']

Level 8

Dragon/Effect

Good enough =]

Level 8

Dragon/Effect

Good enough =]

OH, IS THAT SO? WELL, what if I were to retract that and call it "awesome" instead? >=(

Level 8

Dragon/Effect

Good enough =]

OH, IS THAT SO? WELL, what if I were to retract that and call it "awesome" instead? >=(

Well, thats slightly better than the average "Good enough"

Blue-Eyes White Berserker/ ATK 4000/ DEF 4000/ DIVINE/ Divine-Beast/ Level 12

Effect;

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from the hand by removing from play 3 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", and 1 "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" from your Graveyard, and only if the following monsters were sent there from the field. When this card is Summoned, you win the duel.

I made it as balance as possible.

OnT: were Spamming :/

The biggest sum of ATK in a single Deck

x3 BEWD

x3 Sin BEWD

x3 Blue Eyes White Berseker

and maybe just maybe x3 REDMD

+ a bunch of s/t removal and monster removal..

Ancient Rules needs to make its user draw 1 card xD

Summoner's Art, doesn't summon but its ok.

Archived