Giant Trunade should be banned.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A -1 that supports OTK's and FTK's by removing the some of the most dangerous hazards. Sort of like Brionic in a sense.

But you can reuse cards left on the field like CotH.

Doesn't matter if you win that turn. Also providing if it doesn't get negated the only danger is monsters which should one would hope you had a way to clear is you are using this card.

Lol if Trunade should be banned then every copy of Heavy Storm should be torn to shreds.

But for the record GT>HS since you can still use your Spells and Traps. This is why I think HS should be semied' date=' GT banned since it's so damn annoying, more so than HS.

[/quote']

HS is a ban worthy card anyways. A weaker version with a cost should be made and then HS should be banned

CON: Trunade promotes OTKs and reckless play after clearing the backfield.

PRO: Trunade helps to avoid stall becoming dominant by being mass removal

However, Heavy Storm does the PRO and CON side of this while also discouraging stall in the first place because the staller could lose advantage. Having this limited is about as sensible as semi'ing Heavy. No thanks.

Lol if Trunade should be banned then every copy of Heavy Storm should be torn to shreds.

But for the record GT>HS since you can still use your Spells and Traps. This is why I think HS should be semied' date=' GT banned since it's so damn annoying, more so than HS.

[/quote']

You're kidding, right...?

Why would you ever play Heavy with set cards on your field...? =/

[/quote']

If your set cards were unimportant and/or you had a combo that would ensure your victory. but heavy storm should never be semi'd.

[/quote']

They 5 cards you have 1 or 2? also Statue of the Wicked maybe?....

[/quote']

If your set cards were unimportant and/or you had a combo that would ensure your victory. but heavy storm should never be semi'd.

I never said it should be. But the guy I quoted seems a little off to say that Trunade is better because you can still use your S/Ts... =/

EDIT: Statue of the Wicked is a pretty terrible card anyways. It doesn't deserve a spot =/

I never said it should be. But the guy I quoted seems a little off to say that Trunade is better because you can still use your S/Ts... =/

EDIT: Statue of the Wicked is a pretty terrible card anyways. It doesn't deserve a spot =/

agreed. i wonder how funny this is to crab

Probably very entertaining =P

Now is probably the moment he's considering joining the topic as Devil's advocate to promote the banning of Trunade.

NOW! xD

Crab' date=' stop doing this!

We can't figure out things like that without you!

[/sarcasm]

I have no problems with Trunade being at 1. Trunade is, unlike Storm, good for the game.

Depends on your definition of "good for the game". It still clear the field to allow an otk/ftk. I rarely see it used except when people are have all the pieces for victory in their hand and on the field.

Guest PikaPerson01

Other then the Tundo OTK, I can't think of a single OTK that wouldn't rather have Heavy Storm in place of Giant Trunade.

That being said, I'm pretty sure that under a "good" banlist, most of the OTKs would be eliminated anyway.

Archived