This Week's Showcase Card - Quickdraw Synchron

During each week, I will research 1 card, post its + and - etc. Ok, card for this week is...

[spoiler=This week's card]QuickdrawSynchronSOVR-EN-C-UE.jpg

You can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard and Special Summon this card from your hand. You can substitute this card for any 1 "Synchron" Tuner for a Synchro Summon. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster' date=' except for the Synchro Summon of a monster that lists a "Synchron" monster as a Tuner monster.[/quote']

Pluses

+ Easy to Summon

+ With it, you don't have to have all Synchrons in deck

+ Can be splashed into decks other than Synchron/Warrior

+ Can be a tributer fooder

(If you have other Pluses of Quickdraw, post them and I will add them to the list)

Minuses

- Can be used only to "Warrior" Synchros

- Low ATK and DEF

(If you have other Minuses of Quickdraw, post them and I will add them to the list)

Overall

Quickdraw Synchron is quite good card. His ability to substitute any Synchron can save space in your deck. Also, can be used for example in Monarchs as a tribute fooder.

Now go, YCM, discuss him!

You know, I feel that Crab needs to come here and deliver his rant of "the whole section is farking discussion and your topic isn't special, even if there's one a week, there's also three a day exactly like it, now stop trying to stand out" (words to that effect)

Either way, I use it in L&DD/Dark Simorgh Deck to good effect, works well with Level Eater.

Archived